OAU registration and verification process: The registration and verification process of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) for new students admitted in 2019/2020 has been released by the school authorities. See details below:
OAU registration and verification procedures
I. OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR THE REGISTRATION OF FRESH MEN 2019/2020
Candidates who have been offered admission should upload their academic credentials and birth certificate / affidavit about age. Each candidate must print out their online admission certificate and submit it as a download to the faculty secretary. You must also provide the printout of the certificate form, printouts of academic certificates, birth certificate and letter of admission from the JAMB in order to be able to carry out a further check upon resumption.
See also: OAU school fee schedule
II. SCREENING OF FRESH STUDENTS
All verification of credentials is done online. All new students are expected to complete their qualification exams before entering campus February 22, 2020 When does the 2019/2020 session start?
III. PROCEDURE FOR ACCESSING THE E-PORTAL:
- Register at the university’s student information portal (http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng) using your registration number and the password you last used in the portal.
- Fill out the following forms correctly in the ePortal (http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng).
- CERTIFICATE FORM (for no more than two sessions)
- REGISTRATION FORM FOR COURSES
- APPLICATION FORM FOR BED AREAS (Optional)
The registration form for the course is only available from:
on. Successful completion of forms (i). (ii) and (iii) above.
b. Payment of the corresponding fees to the banks.
- Problems, if any. is addressed online with one of the following options:
Please note that there are only 2000 places available for each elective, with the exception of SER 001 and LIB 001, which are mandatory for all new students.
IV. BED SPACE DISTRIBUTION:
The procedure for applying for sleeping places for students can be found on the eportal. After paying the corresponding fees, the students apply directly for an internship at Bed Space Allocation on the eportal. Candidates who have been assigned beds must pay for the beds and print out 3 copies of the bed admission forms from the eportal, which must be duly signed by the student and Hall Warden. The forms are managed as follows:
- Students must keep one
- Send a copy to the Dean of Student Affairs
- Send the third copy to Hall Warden to qualify him / her to OCCUPY the assigned sleeping space. Please note that failure to submit the required bed admission forms will automatically disqualify bed allocation.
Apart from new undergraduate students, students are given priority in the allocation of bed places in the last year. Other available places (if available) will be chosen. Newbies and students should note that these bed spaces are available on a first come, first served basis.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source