* State nomination – Family Sponsored Stream
In some states, the applicant can apply for a government family nomination. For example, the applicant in Tasmania may be eligible for state sponsorship if he has immediate family member Who meets all of the following criteria:
- was a permanent resident of Australia or an Australian citizen for at least 12 months prior to submitting your application
- currently lives in Tasmania and has been for at least 12 months
- is a parent, brother, sister, child, aunt, uncle or grandparent
- agrees to assist you in your search for employment in Tasmania upon arrival in Tasmania
- Marriages like a sister or brother-in-law are not acceptable.
In this case, the cast does Not must be on the medium-term cast list.
In order to apply for a subclass 491 visa, the applicant must submit an EOI for SkillSelect. If the applicant is successful, he will receive an invitation to apply for the visa.
If you have lived, worked and studied at least in the designated regional area of Australia 3 years You must have taxable income at a certain income threshold for at least three years. You may be entitled to a permanent residence permit under the subclass 191 visa.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source