Yes, we know that the 2020 budget should only be submitted to Parliament by Finance Minister Tito Titus Mboweni on February 26 (at 2 p.m. to be exact). But what can we say? We are happy to be prepared. We like to take some time to think about things. If you are like us, you will be pleased to know that all documents related to the 2020 budget, including the Minister’s speech, will be available on the SARS and Treasury websites as soon as the Minister starts speaking in Parliament.
But that’s still a few days. Instead of waiting around and chewing your nails, we thought we’d put together a couple of ways the budget talk could affect you as an individual. This gives you an idea of what to expect and gives you a head start on your financial strategy to survive the year. As the good Mr. Benjamin Franklin once said: “If you don’t prepare, prepare for failure.” And even though it’s super pompous, it’s actually frustratingly real.
The following will be revealed in the 2020 budget:
- We’ll probably pay more for food.
- It is likely that there will be new taxes.
- The interest rate could possibly decrease until the third quarter of the year.
- If the interest rate goes down, it won’t be soon, so investors who rely on interest income shouldn’t be too optimistic.
- Unemployment may not get better (so it may be time to start your own small business, you entrepreneurial rock star, you).
There is a lot going on in our economy and the news that is coming to us in late February does not seem to be good. But does that mean we give up? Throw in the towel? Crying in a heap on a flight to New Zealand? No sirree. Definitely make your way to new pastures if this is planned for your future. However, if you stay on site, follow our royal advice and be prepared.
As a nation, we are stronger together and can enrich life despite the economic outlook for 2020. For our part, we create amazing television commercials that are filled with humor. We want to giggle and bring light. We are also doing our best (and perhaps more importantly than the ads) to find ways of saving on your insurance.
Here are some ways you can save and make 2020 your year of abundance:
- Switch to our falling auto insurance premiums so you pay less every month.
- Save up to 20% on your premiums by insuring multiple cars with us (we have a big discount for multiple cars).
- Increase your deductible a little to lower your monthly premium. However, keep in mind that it must still be an amount that you can afford if you make a claim.
- Add R1 insurance to your car insurance and cover some of your expensive treats like your golf clubs (yes, it only costs R1).
It is important to do everything possible to save the things you need so that you can survive all the nasty surprises that life or the economy throw at you. And that is our goal. So that you can take out super affordable insurance that is there for you when you need it most.
Let the king help you with all types and types of insurance. Contact us today for super affordable insurance.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source