=> Score 370 in JAMB Now with the CBT exercise software
Full list of candidates shortlisted by Civil Defense Recruitment 2020 PDF version.
2020 Civil Defense pre-selection candidate: See here online how you can easily review the pre-selection candidates of the Nigerian Security and Civil Protection Corps for 2020/2021. Please follow the instructions and guidelines on this page.
IMPORTANT! The Civil Defense Corps 2020 recruitment form is not yet available online. This page will be updated as soon as the form runs out.
All applicants are hereby informed that the full list of candidates shortlisted by the Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps for the 2020 pre-selection exam will be conducted nationwide at all centers published here.
Candidates who have applied for the exercise can now check their names on the published list of candidates for the Nigerian pre-screening test using the following procedure:
The Civil Defense Board will publish the list of successful candidates based on;
- Principle of federal character to ensure geographic distribution
- Physical fitness
- Achievement in hiring examination / interview
N / B: All shortlisted candidates will receive a congratulatory message with the location, date and time of the exam.
Update for all applicants
All successful screening candidates should review their names to confirm their suitability for the final interview. Candidates must also come to their various state screening centers nationwide with the following items:
- Original and photocopies of your certificates.
- Birth certificate or declaration of age
- 5 x 7 passports and photos.
- Writing material (ballpoint pen and pencil)
- National identity card / international passport.
N / B: Please note that Nigerian Civil Defense will never ask you to pay anything to be shortlisted. Only candidates will be contacted and invited to an aptitude test. Aptitude test notifications are sent via email and SMS.
How to access the list of shortlisted people
Applicants are required to review theirs GMAIL or YAHOO MAIL Address used during the registration exercise for a possible update to the next phase of hiring.
– DIRECTIVE TO CHECK THAT YOUR NAME APPEARS ON THE PORTAL.
There are basically two ways that you can easily find your name on the shortlisted candidate list.
- Use the search option – You can use this method by clicking f3 on your keyboard and then typing your name in the space provided and clicking the Enter key. This allows the system to search the entire PDF to find and highlight your name or a similar name on the.
- The traditional screwing method – You simply screw through the entire document and look for your status. Then check all the names one by one to find your name.
– ACCESS TO CIVIL DEFENSE OF SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS FROM EACH STATE BELOW;
– RECEIVE A CUSTOM MESSAGE BY EMAIL.
If you applied for the 2020 civil service hiring, you should first log into your email address to verify that NSCDC sent you a congratulatory message as a shortlist candidate. If so, print out the confirmation email and attach it to the confirmation form that you printed out after registration. Bring both to your training center, which should be included in the last email you sent.
Join over 500,000 readers online now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without the appropriate permission or admission. All content is protected by DMCA.
The content of this website is posted with good intentions. If you are the owner of this content and believe that your copyright has been infringed or breached, please contact us at [[email protected]]Submit a complaint and take action immediately.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source