universitiesWritten by Dailyschoolgist about 2 days ago
Registration process of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) for new and returning students for the academic session 2019/2020
Students are advised that payment of all fees should not be contractually agreed. Do not deposit cash in a cyber cafe or other provider to pay fees. Pay yourself with your PERSONAL ATM debit card to pay on the portal or pay ONLY to the bank using the RRR generated by the MAUTech portal. Failure to heed this notice implies that the student assumes responsibility because full payment of the school fee is the responsibility of the student.
MAUTECH registration process for new and returning students on the FLEXISAF platform.
NEW STUDENTS: After receiving the original letter of admission with your registration number, you can now start with the registration.
Please contact your department to register (for returning students only).
WARNING: Payment with RRR that was not generated by the university platform (www.mautech.safsrms.com) will not be accepted and the university will not refund this payment.
- Visit the website: mautech.edu.ng and click on: “2019/2020 ONLIN REGISTRATION” OR enter your browser: mautech.safsrms.com and press Enter
- Login with: Username: Registration number or ID number, e.g. CVE / 17U / 1475 and password: mautech2019
- You now need to change your password to continue. Keep them for future use
- Click “Pay Fees” (Your applicable fee will be charged. On the right side you will see two boxes for hostel accommodation – new or old hostels). NB: At this point. You MUST book for the accommodation, if you are otherwise interested you can no longer book for it. Note that you cannot come back to book again. If you are not interested in accommodation, do not click on the accommodation box.
- Click on: “Continue to payment”
You will be redirected to Remital Payment Gateway.
- You can pay with an ATM card: follow the instructions on the screen.
- You can choose the Internet payment (Payment Through Bank), where you MUST generate your RRR via this platform, which you then forward to the branch of a bank for payment. Collect Remita Payment Receipt and Bank Teller as proof of payment. You now send your proof of payment to the university’s scholarship department in room B3 to confirm the payment before the system allows you to continue the registration.
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to your student account if you have used an ATM card. If you paid by bank transfer, you can log in to your account (i.e. steps 1 and 2 above).
- Print out the payment receipt and keep it. You will need it!
- Now click on: “Course registration” (Register for 1st and 2nd Semester courses.). For returning students, carryover courses and all outstanding lower level courses MUST be added (or registered) before the system allows new courses to be added. NB: You need to contact your department at this point for more information.
- All students are expected to complete their personal details and upload the passport photo and scanned copy of all of their documents in PDF format within three weeks of the date of registration (100 KB).
- Contact your department within three weeks of registration for additional required documentation.
MAUTECH registration procedure for returning students on the SOCKETWORKS platform.
- On your browser type mautech.mycportal.com and press Enter
- Log in with: Username: Registration number or ID number g. AE / 10/0020 and password: password (if you have not changed it before)
- Click on Login. You will receive a welcome message (Welcome to Global Portal). Click on If you forgot your password after changing it, click on the “Forgot your password?” Link, and you will be taken to a page that you are on Registration / enrollment number matches and an email will be sent to the email address you used to register in this portal.
- To pay your fee: Click
(in the top right corner of the page); Select the item – School Fees, and then click , Click
- Then select “REMITA”, click on
, (At this point, the amount you are paying as school fees will be displayed. Note that the system warns you TWICE with the following message: “Please confirm that your name …………….. ???? if yes Do not close this window, open a new window and log in again before paying. If you still see someone else’s profile, blame the authorities for NO REFUND. ”
- If you are very sure, click Pay Now, confirm the transaction details and click Next to Gateway. Provide your ATM card details (name on the card, expiration date, etc.). Click Submit, and then click Finish. You can then click “Print” to print the receipt with the amount paid and the REMITA RRR (Remita Retrievance Reference).
- If you do not have an ATM debit card and would like to pay cash at the bank, copy your RRR here and go to the bank to pay cash using the RRR copied here. DO NOT GENERATE PAYMENT. Collect Remita Payment Receipt and Bank Teller as proof of payment. WARNING: A payment with RRR that was not generated at that time will not be accepted and the university will not refund this payment.
- After cash payment at Bank and Visit, come back to the portal mautech.mycportal.com/cportal/web?Event=default
- Enter your RRR (which was already used for payment at the bank). Click Check, Message: Successful or Failed.
- If the message was successfully sent, it means that you have paid and your portal account has been credited / updated with the amount paid. If the “Failed” message appears, contact support in the Computer Center.
- Log in to the portal again with your user name / password, then click on “My fees” and click on “Print” to print out the receipt.
- Now click on: Course registration
- Register for 1st and 2nd Semester courses. Carryover courses and all outstanding courses for lower levels MUST be added (or registered) before adding new courses. NB: You must contact your department at this point for more information.
- Contact your department for additional documentation required
- For those interested in accommodation at the University Hostel, go to the Flexisaf platform (steps 1-5). Note that your tuition fee is 0 naira since you paid on the Socketworks platform. You only have to pay for accommodation there.
- Then select “REMITA”, click on
Share this post with your friends
Subscribe to DailySchoolGist Media Tv
CLICK HERE TO FALL A COMMENT
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source