If you need to select an event for B2B marketers to participate, B2B Marketing Exchange is it! This conference is packed with important B2B topics, from customer-oriented experience to demand generation, account-based marketing, artificial intelligence (AI) to marketing analysis and much more.
More than 1500 B2B marketers and over 90 sessions in 3 days. It is also on 2 / 24-2 / 26 in Scottsdale, AZ. Seriously, who doesn’t like going to Arizona in February? Palm trees and the sun. It is just perfect !! And the venue, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale, looks fantastic.
This is my fourth Time to speak at this event. I did a sales enablement workshop and an account-based marketing session last year. #FUN
For this year I am invited to hold a keynote and a workshop. I am very excited.
Keynote: How AI already affects every phase of buyer intervention
AI has started to affect our lives more than you might think. In this keynote, I will crack some AI myths and share insights to help you identify potential AI initiatives that can impact the different phases of buyer engagement.
In this keynote you will:
- Understand how AI affects the sales and marketing landscape;
- Access specific examples of how applications are already used to improve engagement for account targeting, content offerings, sales skills, and many other areas.
- Connect the dots between the AI and your jobs. and
- Identify key actions and ideas to start initiatives with your teams.
A bonus point: I made my keynote FUN! Come and check it out!
Workshop: How to use existing marketing elements to support sales
Since I did this workshop last year, I completely expanded my workshop. I’ve added more case studies and templates. I also added Big Data, Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) as part of the workshop. You’ll think about how you can support sales as a marketer from a different perspective.
They know that in practice, sales and marketing can look like they are at odds with different goals and priorities. In the past, the differences were manageable because the two groups did not overlap very much.
However, since the boundaries between different functions develop and merge as a result of technology integration, the role of marketing must be expanded to:
- Identify digital marketing elements that can be part of the sales discussion.
- Brainstorming-specific marketing programs that can support sales negotiations; and
- Integrate sales and marketing tools through account-based marketing.
The technology offers unique sales promotion opportunities for various digital marketing programs.
During this workshop, I will show you how to identify these sales promotion opportunities and integrate them into your marketing campaigns and elements. In addition, I’m going to introduce creative ways to help you expand your sales support efforts.
After the workshop you can:
- Evaluate your digital marketing channels in terms of sales promotion.
- Create a list of questions to drive sales team brainstorming. and
- Understand the collaborative process required to drive account-based marketing (ABM).
If you are interested…
I would suggest that you go to B2B Marketing Exchange website to Review the list of workshops and sessions. If you are interested in coming, please use the promo code B2BMXDIDNER to get a 25% discount.
So save the data 2 / 24-2 / 26. Scottsdale, Arizona. B2B Marketing Exchange!
Advertising Code B2BMXDIDNER, 25% discount
I would love to see you there. # B2BMX. #Sunshine
If you want to learn more about artificial intelligence and marketing, read 3 ways to evaluate AI to optimize your marketing
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source