FULokoja admission fee and registration procedure for newly admitted students.
The Federal University Lokoja (FUL) would like to inform all newly admitted students that the university portal is now open for the start of the retreat registration exercise 2019/2020. Only candidates who have been admitted to the Federal University Lokoja and accepted the offer on the JAMB e-Facility Portal are eligible to register.
Please note that applicants are expected to complete the registration process online. Online registration started on Monday, January 20, 2020 in the university auditorium, Adankolo Campus, Lokoja.
Read the guidelines below carefully before you begin registration.
STEP 1: PAY THE ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Register with your JAMB registration number in the university’s admission portal for 2019/2020.
- Check your FUL admission status <<.
- Successful applicants should create a payment invoice for the admission fee via the university’s admission portal 2019/2020.
- Pay the acceptance fee of N10,000.00 with REMITA services (card or bank payment):
– For card payment: visit www.remita.net, Click on “Pay electronic invoice”, enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and process your payment with the relevant card details.
– For bank payments: Visit a bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay with the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) specified on your invoice.
- Return to the university’s admission portal for 2019/2020 to confirm your payment.
- Print out your declaration of admission and commitment and keep it in a safe place.
- Return to the university’s admission portal for 2019/2020 and provide your exam details and scratch cards. Please note that failure to upload a valid and unused examination scratch card will result in the automatic exclusion of admission.
- Wait for a confirmation SMS or check the portal to continue the registration process in “Step 2”.
STEP 2: PAYMENT OF SCHOOL COSTS
- Visit the student registration portal of the university or click on “Continue to the student portal” to pay the school fees.
- Generate and print the payment invoice for the school fees via the student registration portal.
- Pay your school fees as indicated on the generated payment invoice with REMITA Services (card or bank payment).
- Return to the student registration portal to confirm your payment.
- After you have confirmed your payment, print out and keep your school fees voucher.
- Complete your personal data on the registration forms (Form 01 – 06), which you can find on the university portal. Print them out and keep them.
Please note It is recommended that you keep all printed documents, as you must submit them when you register.
STEP 3: ACADEMIC AFFAIRS DESK
Go to the UNIVERSITY AUDITORIUM and find your department’s desk officer to submit the following documents for review.
I. Acceptance fee e-payment receipt
ii. Letter of admission from the Federal University Lokoja
iii. JAMB Result Slip (online printout)
iv. Letter of admission from the JAMB (duplicate only for use by the institution)
v. commitment declaration
vi. Local government certificate of origin (if not Nigerian, permit)
vii. Birth certificate / declaration of age
viii. Ten (10) current passport photos with a red background
ix. Medical fitness certificate from the university clinic or a government hospital.
Note: The medical certificate of the Government General / Teaching Hospital must be signed by medical professionals and higher. Evidence of investigations carried out, such as B. Laboratory reports should be presented upon registration.
The Government General / Teaching Hospital’s medical certificate must be certified by the Medical Director of the University Health Service (FUL).
Failure to submit the above-mentioned documents will result in the revocation of the admission offer.
Fill out your course registration online. (Please consult your level coordinator before filling out the form.)
Step 4: SUBMISSION OF RELEVANT DOCUMENTS
Go to the Scholarship Department and submit two (2) copies of the REMITA inpayment slip and the online school fee receipt for the official stamp.
Submit the completed forms (Form 01 – 06) and photocopies of the stamped online tuition document to the units below.
– Student Affairs Department
– University library
– sports unit
– University health services
– Department of Academic Affairs.
Send approved copies of the completed course registration forms printed from the university portal to:
Faculty representative and speaker of the department for academic affairs.
Congratulations to the successful students …
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source