Do you train your face as much as your body?
If you are based in the UAE, contact me for an appointment.
Our face contains over 40 different muscles and unlike most other parts of the body, many of these facial muscles are rarely used. So we have to do facial exercises regularly. And that’s exactly what sculptural facelift does.
It is fitness for the facial muscles, which are very difficult to train in other ways. With this method we restore the clear edges of the face and reduce the bags under the eyes and the sagging skin. We essentially cause microtrauma on the skin by repeating the movements, improving blood flow to the surface of the skin, and nourishing the cells to boost the production of collagen and elastin.
The sculptural facelift process has revolutionized the traditional approach to beauty in industry, which is dominated by invasive techniques, plastic surgery, fillers and the use of various toxic substances to delay the aging process. As a pioneer in the field of modern holistic beauty, it has proven its effectiveness and has shown time and again that there is a way to beauty without pain. This treatment offers the lasting effect of a natural lifting of the face, neck and décolleté without side effects and carries the risk of complications. Sculptural Face Lifting drives the body’s internal resources for natural rejuvenation and regeneration. It improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage, increases microcirculation in subcutaneous fat, normalizes cell respiration, activates metabolism and tissue nutrition. The secret to the success of the technology lies in the simultaneous thorough examination of the facial and chewing muscles of the face – from the outside through the skin and from the inside through the oral cavity.
This will restore muscle tone and elasticity. The muscles contract and the skin becomes smooth and the face returns to its natural shape. Overall, the sculptural face lifting technique delivers such positive results:
• The facial muscles relax and the muscle tone returns to normal.
• aids in muscle regeneration, restores elasticity, firms and smoothes the skin by restoring the oval of the face;
• removes cramps and blockages;
• enables metabolism and tissue nutrition;
• The appearance and elasticity of the skin improve by stimulating skin cell regeneration and preventing wrinkles.
In addition to toning and strengthening the face, the procedure normalizes the client’s psycho-emotional state, including chronic fatigue syndrome. The inner blocks and brackets are removed, stress and fear disappear.
An osteopathic effect is achieved during the session – the tissue tension decreases, muscle cramps and pain are eliminated. The face opens and begins to breathe.
Two complementary techniques are examined and worked out in detail – sculptural and intraoral parts:
• Sculpting Technique – This first part involves thorough, skillful facial manipulations. The muscle formation is achieved by superficial kneading of the entire face, neck and décolleté area.
• An intraoral technique in which the muscles are mimicked and chewed over the entire length from point to point simultaneously through the oral cavity and indirectly through the facial bones of the skull. The deep massage corrects the face, restores shape and improves edema. It strengthens and tones the areas of the muscles that are not accessible during the external massage. This part is carried out by the doctor with sterile gloves in the oral cavity.
This massage is a highly specialized treatment. By massaging the fascia inside and outside the mouth, the blood and oxygen supply as well as the collagen production are increased. It also relieves muscle tension that can lead to deep wrinkles or expression lines. “We have the greatest stress in the jaw area.” “When we are angry or have negative emotions, we have the greatest stress there. Earth’s gravity pulls everything down.”
1. Facelift without surgery
2. Rejuvenation without injection therapy
3. Passive fitness for the face
4. Anti-stress effect
5. Deep relaxation of the facial muscles
6. Lymphatic drainage and detox
7. Therapeutic effect
8. Slight osteopathic effect
9. Quality of the skin
10. Improved posture
Try the sculptural facelift method and you will be amazed
Love and health
For more health and beauty tips
Follow me on
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source