Happy New Year!
First of all, I wish you all a happy and healthy 2020. This year I don’t have many resolutions just to love more, live better and travel better.
I thought to help Start your 2020 travel year with a giveaway with my favorite travel backpack company. Arcido and also give away a few nights from some of the Grand Hostels featured in my book:The Grand Hostels: luxury hostels in the world, “
Some really cool prizes to give away that would be perfect for any hostel and travel lover.
Scroll down to find out details about the competition and prices.
Good luck and again a healthy and happy new year.
HOW TO GET STARTED
To enter, I ask you to share with me Your favorite hostel in the world.
Search for a few lines with the name of the hostel and tell them why it is your favorite hostel in the world. Feel free to share pictures. You can enter via email or Twitter via Rafflecopter giveaway below
The closing date for entries is January 17, 2020. All winners will be randomly selected by rafflecopter and notified by email.
Conditions: The rooms in the hostels are subject to availability and subject to certain restrictions. The full terms and conditions are listed below.
1. Win Arcido Akra backpack to take away (RRP € 170)
I teamed up with Arcido – my favorite travel gear brand that is giving away one of their brands Akra bags (Value € 170). You can take everything with you with this 35 liter single backpack that fits into the luggage compartment. Akra has a wide opening main compartment and easy access to your belongings, including a harness that fits your laptop exactly. Akra is sturdy enough for a number of trips, yet offers an elegant and refined look for urban environments. It is great for a number of environments. And because it’s water-resistant, it keeps your gear dry even in the rain. Check out Akra’s little brother too Vaga It fits in and is ideal as a day bag.
PS: You can find more information about these hand luggage backpacks in this article.
Even if you don’t win, they offer 15% discount on backpacks from Akra, Saxon, Faroe until January 15th. Just click on this link and use discount code: BUDGET15 at checkout.
2. Win a 2 night stay at The Beehive Hostel in Rome
A mixture of hostel and holistic retreat The beehive is the perfect place to relax after an eventful day in the vibrant capital of Italy and to chat with other guests over a glass of organic wine from Umbria.
The Beehive Rome offers the winner two nights for 1 or 2 people in a private room at The Beehive Hostel in Rome, Italy, Note that the winner has either a shared or private bathroom for your dates, depending on availability. The stay must take place sometime in 2020, with the exception of the following dates: 12./13. April and 30/31 December. The price cannot be changed and is not transferable.
3. Win 2 nights at HUB Peniche, Faro and Parede, Portugal hostels
Hostels HUB GROUP is the largest Portuguese hostel chain consisting of two different brands: HUB and AKTION. HUB is the big brand with 3 different locations (two in Lisbon and one in Faro). They are all in the heart of urban life with 120 beds. AKTION is the medium-sized brand with 3 different locations (Ericeira, Peniche and Parede). They are all in fantastic locations for which you want to take a break and enjoy leisure and sports activities such as surfing. With friendly staff and excellent facilities, the HUB hostels are perfect for families or backpackers from all over the world!
Hostels HUB Group offer 2 nights Hostels HUB Peniche, Faro and Parede, Portugal
4. Win 2 nights at Steel House Copenhagen, the number 1 luxury hostel in Copenhagen
A luxury hostel in the heart of Copenhagen, Copenhagen Steel House is a stylish and very comfortable base for exploring the city. Guests have access to their own gym, pool, bar, free WiFi, and of course, the great location, which means you don’t have to spend a lot of time traveling. You can just get up in the morning and go to the center before your morning coffee gets cold.
Win 2 nights in a private 6 bed dorm with access to the pool, gym, cinema and kitchen. What 5 friends you invite?
5. Win a 2 night stay at Curiocity hostels in South Africa
CURIOSITY is a growing chain of African hostels and hotels designed with style and soul for the curious traveler. CURIOCITY currently operates hostels in Johannesburg and Durban and has just opened a brand new design-led hybrid hotel in Cape Town.
CURIOCITY offers guests a local view of each travel destination and the opportunity to explore the typical sights of the city. By choosing locations outside of the expected tourist areas, guests can gain the experience of a location locally. CURIOCITY works with local companies, designers and individuals to make every experience a unique experience. It’s about creating an inclusive community that enables travelers to connect with their fellow residents and locals and discover our South African cities.
CURIOCITY offer 2 overnight stays for 1 person in Joburg, Durban and CPT in their dormitory.
6. Win a 2 night stay at Code CoURT Pod Hostel Edinburgh
CoURT is the latest opening of the CoDE Pod hostel and has been transformed from a former historic courthouse and prison into a first class luxury hostel. Located on Edinburgh’s Royal Mile, The CoURT is a great base for exploring the popular sights of the Scottish capital.
The CoDE PoD hostels offer a unique experience for travelers looking for luxury for little money. The CoDE pod beds and design-oriented common areas combine privacy, security and a restful sleep and want to reinvent the hostel experience. CoDE is ideal for travelers who are looking for their own space and still want to meet like-minded people in an entertaining, friendly environment. It offers the best of both worlds – and at an affordable price.
The CoURT by CoDE offers 2 nights for 1 person in a pod dormitory
Terms and conditions
1. The raffle organizer is Kash Bhattacharya, BudgetTraveller, registered at Avenida Arriaga No. 50, 2 and SALA 1 9000-064 Funchal.
2. By participating in the raffle, the “participant” agrees to these conditions and agrees that the decision of the organizer is binding and final.
3. No purchase is required to participate in the raffle.
4. The price will be provided by the organizer and, if applicable, by the partner.
5. The organizer does not own or operate any of the services provided as part of the price. In order to claim the prize, the winners must agree to the relevant terms and conditions or contracts required by the third party providing the prize, including the partner if applicable. The winners acknowledge that the organizer is not involved in such agreements with third parties and is not directly or indirectly liable to the winners in relation to the terms of these agreements.
6. The price is subject to availability and is at the discretion of the organizer and, if applicable, of the partner.
7. The prize is not transferable, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and can only be claimed by the winners who are notified by the organizer in accordance with the specified procedure
8. The winners may need a visa to travel to the country where the prize is located. This visa should be arranged at the local embassy of the country at your own expense. It is the responsibility of the winners to comply with the visa requirements of the respective country. Approval is at the discretion of the country’s embassy. The organizer and the partner cannot be held responsible for the refusal of a visa application.
9. Travel insurance is not included in the price and it is the responsibility of the winner to arrange adequate coverage for their needs if this is relevant to the price.
10. The participants must be at least 18 years old. The participant takes part in the raffle at their own risk and initiative and is responsible for complying with local laws if the local laws apply. Participation in the raffle may be illegal under the laws of the jurisdiction. If participation in the raffle is illegal, the participant violates these conditions and is immediately excluded from the raffle. The winner must provide the organizer with his first and last name and his email address.
11. The raffle is not open to employees or representatives of the organizer or affiliated companies or subsidiaries or third parties who are involved in the raffle, including, if applicable, the partner.
12. The raffle can take place between the dates specified in Section 1. The participants have to fulfill all conditions of participation. The prize draw will take place on the date specified in Section 1.
13. The winner of the raffle will be randomly selected by the organizer from all entries that meet the conditions of participation.
14. The winner (s) request the prize by the date specified in Section 1. If a winner does not reply in writing by email by that date, he decides not to accept the prize, he is not entitled to accept the prize. If the organizer does not properly fill out, execute and send the document requested by the organizer, he will immediately excluded from the raffle and immediately waives any rights or claims to the prize. The organizer must then draw from all remaining eligible entries and select an alternative participant as the winner of the respective prize (the “alternative winner”).
15. The alternate winner will be notified using the procedure described in Section 1. The alternative winner will claim the prize up to the date specified in Section 1. If the alternative winner does not reply in writing by e-mail by this date, does not accept the prize, does not qualify for the raffle or fails To complete, execute and return all the documents requested by the organizer, he / she will be immediately excluded from the raffle and immediately waives any rights or claims to the price. The prize will then be continuously awarded to the next alternative winner.
16. The organizer accepts several out of 5 entries with the same social media account.
17. In the event of a dispute over the identity of the person who submitted an online entry, the entry is deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email or social media account.
18. Each participant releases the approval of his appointed friend, the organizer and his employees, representatives, subcontractors and consultants, keeps it free and confirms it and is not liable for any loss, damage, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the raffle or as a result of the acceptance, possession or use of a prize, including but not limited to personal injury, property damage and claims based on advertising rights, defamation or violation of privacy.
19. The organizer reserves the right, at its own discretion, to change or discontinue this raffle at any time and without giving reasons and without prior notice or liability to the participants, or to restrict its availability to everyone.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source