The Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening form of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA) for the academic session 2019/2020 has been published. The details and instructions for applying for KSUSTA screening for UTME can be found below.
The general public is hereby informed that the KSUSTA Post-UTME and Direct Entry Form (DE) has been approved by the management for admission to the academic session 2019/2020.
This will inform all candidates who have chosen the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology in Aliero first choice in the 2018 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and D.E candidates with Credit / Merit Pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or a comparable institute in relevant areas of recognized universities that have planned the examination of candidates for admission to various Bachelor programs as follows:
Online registration for the Post UTME / DE screening starts from Friday 3rd to Monday 13th August 2018.
Other KSUSTA related posts
KSUSTA Post UTME authorization.
Candidates who meet the above requirements can proceed with the online review after they have processed the following documents for scanning and uploading.
- Your registration information (O-level result, ND result, etc.),
- UTME earnings document / DE-JAMB document,
- Proof of payment for online post-UTME / DE screening (non-refundable fee of only ₦ 2,000),
- Acknowledgments and a copy of the online screening form
How to apply for the KSUSTA Post UTME form.
- Log-in www.ksusta.net and click BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E).
- Enter your JAMB registration number and all other details to create the RRR code invoice.
- Contact a bank across the country to pay only 2,000 bank and send it to www.ksusta.net and click APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR code and create a screening account.
- Make sure that you upload your current photo to the screening form and click SUBMIT after completing the form.
- Print out your acknowledgment of thanks and a copy of the online verification form.
NOTE:Successful candidates will receive a text message or email from JAMB, notifying them that they have been offered KSUSTA admission and asking them to either accept or reject the admission offered to them within a certain time period.
If you have any questions, applicants can contact the following offices daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 07037441332, 09057458669 and 07051739494,
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source