=> Score 370 in JAMB Now with the CBT exercise software
N-Power Portal Login npvn.npower.gov.ng/login 2020/2021 – Update your account.
Would you like to apply for a job at NPower 2020? If so, you will find all relevant information about N-Power in this manual. This is a comprehensive guide to registering, logging in and updating N-Power Portal online. Follow the instructions on this page to get the right guidelines.
NPVN means N-Power Volunteers Network. This is an empowerment program in Nigeria organized by the Nigerian federal government to give young people the opportunity to get involved in various vocational training and employment areas.
Online registration and registration for the N-Power Nigeria portal takes place online when the N-Power employee announces the hiring exercise.
IMPORTANT! Note that the NPVN portal has been updated. To access the new NPVN portal, carefully follow the steps below.
- Log-in npvn.npower.gov.ng/login with your phone number or email address
- Use your existing credentials to access the website and start learning right away.
login in N-Power Volunteers Network (NPVN) Portal through npvn.npower.gov.ng/login To have the opportunity to edit your account details again to participate in the next skills acquisition program, click here: npvn.npower.gov.ng/login or https://www.npvn.npower.gov.ng/
About the NPVN website?
The NPVN portal was developed by N-Power Nigeria for successful N-Power applicants. If you are shortlisted for the N-Power program, you will have access to the portal.
The NPVN portal is designed for successful applicants to update their personal, banking and other useful information about applicants.
How to update your N-Power account
N / B: Use the credentials that worked for you during the online assessment test.
- Visit the official N-Power login portal – http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/
- Login tips: Username: Your phone number
- Password: Any of your other names should work. Add your bank account number to N-power as a password. If none worked, it could be a technical problem. In this case, contact the N-Power selection team.
- If your registration is successful, you will be redirected to your portal homepage.
- In the middle of the portal, click Set up an account for your monthly salary
- Use the dropdown options to select your bank, enter your account name and account number. The system uploads your BVN automatically.
- Click Update Account.
login in npvn Portal at www.npvn.npower.gov.ng You will see the following; On the left side of your portal you will see the following options in the main navigation:
- Main navigation app
- At home
- My profile
- Change Password
- About NPVN
- Get help
After you have seen all the categories, just click on option # 4: My Profile, when you click on it you will see two options:
- Personal Information
- Bank information, scroll down to the Bank information section and click on EDIT, which is in front of the bank information
- Select your bank from the menu, enter your bank account name and account number. The portal automatically uploads your BVN.
- Click on UPDATE ACCOUNT.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has currently not approved the reopening on the official N Power portal to allow new applicants to start their registration process by completing the online application form.
This means that N-Power candidates cannot open new accounts with N-Power. Existing applicants who have already registered for the N-Power Volunteers Network (NPVN) can register online to view their account.
How do you see that? We believe this article was helpful. If so, do not hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google Plus.
Join over 500,000 readers online now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without the appropriate permission or admission. All content is protected by DMCA.
The content of this website is posted with good intentions. If you are the owner of this content and believe that your copyright has been infringed or breached, please contact us at [[email protected]]Submit a complaint and action is taken immediately.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source