USCIS has officially announced the introduction of the new H-1B registration process for H-1B cap registrations for the 2021 financial year. The following are some of the key features of the new H-1B cap registration process:
- Employers wishing to file a FY 2021 H-1B cap petition must first register electronically with an online USCIS account.
- The initial registration period runs from March 1 to March 20, 2020.
- Employers can set up their registration accounts before the registration period opens.
- Employers must submit a separate registration for each beneficiary for whom they wish to apply for the H-1B cap during the registration period.
- A $ 10 registration fee for H-1B must be paid for each registration.
- USCIS intends to complete the first registration period on March 20, 2020 and to announce the actual end date on its website. USCIS will run a lottery after the first registration period.
- USCIS electronically sends a notification to all registrants with selected registrations that they are entitled to submit an application for the H-1B cap for the beneficiary specified in the notification within the registration period specified in the notification.
- A petitioner can only submit one registration per beneficiary. If a petitioner submits more than one registration for the same beneficiary, USCIS will void all registrations submitted by that petitioner for that beneficiary.
USCIS will provide step-by-step instructions for setting up online accounts and will post the date on which employers can begin setting up accounts on its website. We will continue to monitor developments related to the new registration process for H-1B registration and will keep our readers informed.
If you have any questions about the H1B visa or need help submitting an H1B cap petition, contact the VisaPro law firm today. VisaPro offers one FREE FY 2021 H1B Filing Plan Advice H-1B employers and H-1B applicants should be supported to improve their chances of selecting and approving H1B lotteries. Our experienced immigration lawyers will be happy to help you.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source