=> Score 370 in JAMB Now with the CBT exercise software
MasterCard Foundation Scholarships 2020 student portal updates.
MasterCard Foundation Scholarships 2020: Are you interested in undergraduate & postgraduate studies in South Africa? If so, here is an opportunity for you. The University of Cape Town invites applications from students who want to complete their degree at the university.
The Mastercard Foundation has partnered with the University of Cape Town (UCT) to provide 338 scholarships for academically gifted but economically disadvantaged students from sub-Saharan Africa to study at UCT over a 10-year period.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate
To be considered for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Cape Town, applicants must:
- Academically talented, she must value learning and be motivated to complete her education.
- Economically disadvantaged and faced with significant financial barriers to access to education.
- Obligation to give something back to one’s own communities after graduation, return to their home countries and take a leadership role in promoting social and economic improvements.
- Citizens and residents of an African country south of the Sahara.
- You would like to complete a bachelor’s or postgraduate course (only master’s or master’s). Applicants with distinction will be considered from 2016.
How do I apply?
To apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, applicants must first apply for an academic degree and an internship at UCT. Only applicants who have applied for an academic degree and an internship at UCT can apply for a Mastercard Foundation scholarship.
For more informations, Visit the official website
August 31, 2019
How do you see that? We think this article was interesting. If so, do not hesitate to use the share button below to get information – friends and relatives via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join over 500,000 readers online now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without the appropriate permission or admission. All content is protected by DMCA.
The content of this website is posted with good intentions. If you are the owner of this content and believe that your copyright has been infringed or breached, please contact us at [[email protected]]Submit a complaint and action is taken immediately.
keywords: 2020/2021 MasterCard Foundation grants, How to apply for MasterCard Foundation grants, MasterCard Foundation, MasterCard Foundation grants, MasterCard Foundation grants 2020
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source