You must be able to read, understand or write well to pass exams such as Waec, SAT, Neco, IELTS, TOEFL, Jamb CBT, etc. However, you need to be able to speak English well in order to pass interviews, oral exams and mix well with people outside your country.
Would you like to improve your spoken English this year 2020? Follow the 10 simple steps below:
RECOMMENDED A. JAMB CBT APP FOR 2020 B. SSCE, Jamb And Blogging Class
- Learn the meaning and use of every new word you come across. Install a good dictionary on your phone to check words and meanings. You can use Google if the dictionary is not enough for you.
- Read more books. The more books you read, the more English words and sentences you are exposed to.
- Get English textbooks for better grammar.
- Notice how people pronounce common words. You can also learn the pronunciation of words using Google Search, Google Translate, the Google Assistant or any other English you know.
- Watch films with excellent English skills. Watch more foreign films with subtitles.
- play songs that can positively influence your spoken English.
- Stay in touch with people who speak English well.
- Don’t just learn Try to use every new word and line you learn, Don’t care about your friends. They may laugh at you today, but they will laugh with your morning when you get bigger.
- Comment on blogs and educational forums. Make sure your comments contain more than 50 words. Watching other people’s answers, this will strengthen your confidence.
- If you don’t have someone with whom you speak English all the time, you can take a book and start writing accurate English sentences. You can do that too Record yourself as you speak, listen to your recordings and monitor your progress.
Recommended: Frequently misused English words
Hope you learned something new today? Please let me know how you feel with the comment box.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source