Post alignment was announced and Date of the jamb exam has been fixed. With the current jamb date you have about three months from the day of registration for exam preparation. Then the question arises whether I can get 300 to 380 points in Jamb if I only read for three months, considering that the curriculum for Jamb is large.
I will answer the question, but will not go into it further How do you get past Jamb? or how to get three hundred points in jamb, I’ve already covered in my articles how to hand over a post once, how to hand over a post without using Expo, how to prepare a post in less than two weeks, how to hand over a post with previous questions and with five people, where you have to be successful posts.
RECOMMENDED A. JAMB CBT APP FOR 2020 B. SSCE, Jamb And Blogging Class
I also shared resources and materials that will help you prepare for Jamb 2020. The five most important things to prepare for Jamb 2020 are:
Don’t worry about how many more topics you need to cover, but pay attention to how many things you can reproduce from the topic covered so far.
Now you have everything you need to score 200, 250, 300, 350 and even 380 in the post as the case may be. The work is now available to you to use the resources. The more you are able to use them, the better your Jamb Score will be. To a large extent, you are the one who determines your jamb score. Whatever you do starting today will be added to or removed from your Jamb Score.
Recommended: Jamb Score you need to gain access
A.Jamb And Waec 2020 CBT Apps B. Make Money Selling Apps
Now back to the question of the day …
You are the one who determines your jamb score in 2020. Whatever you do today, add or remove marks from your jamb score.
How to get more than 300 points in Jamb 2020 with less than three months of study time
Can I achieve 300 to 380 points in 2020 with less than three months of reading time? Yes, you can get 300 or more points after studying for about three months.
The score in Jamb is very high not all about How long do you learn, but how effectively do you learn? It’s not about how many hours you study per day, it’s about what you learned at your place of study.
Your post notch doesn’t depend on how long you study. Therefore Those you study more can score more points than you, Jamb questions differ from waec questions in depth. Waec tests your understanding of the subject, but Jamb tests how deep you understand the subject. Every line and every English in jamb questions is important.
To make sure you understand what you’ve studied, test yourself with questions from Jamb’s past. The assessment of 300 in Jamb 2020 within three months after graduation has everything to do with how many topics you can understand very well.
Another factor that you should regulate is family and work. Agree on the fact that you need time to study jamb with your parents or guardians. When your job doesn’t give you time to read for the post at all, then you have to choose between your work and Jamb. That is the bitter truth.
Jamb questions differ from waec questions in depth
In addition to everything I’ve shared above, the following are the steps to get 300 and more in Jamb with less than three months of reading:
- Have a consistent schedule
- Don’t skip your reading time for activities that are less important than jamb
- In addition to your personal reading time, sign up for a good tutorial for a month.
- Compare what you learn in the tutorial with what you earn by studying at home.
- If you find lecture halls helpful, continue, otherwise you won’t pay another month.
- If possible, get reading partners and check whether it works for you.
- Get amazingreveal Jamb App; It deals with current questions and curricula.
- Make sure you have textbooks for all of your jamb topics.
- Always test yourself with as many questions as possible after reading a topic
- Don’t let jamb registration stress or mistakes you make affect you. They can all be corrected.
- Use as many materials and books as possible to make sure you understand everything.
- Always create quality time for revision.
- Take a rest and keep going if it seems The book doesn’t come in,
- Do not worry how many other topics do you need to read, but be aware of how many things you can reproduce from the topic you’ve covered so far.
- You have to read.
The score in Jamb is very high not all about How long do you learn, but how effectively do you learn? It is not about how many hours you learn per day, but what you have learned in your hours.
I hope you found this guide helpful? Feel free to tell me how you feel when you use the comment box. You can also share with friends by using the share buttons to get more than 300 points in Jamb 2020.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source