A master list of over 50 sweets and non-candy sayings for party favors
After talking to some friends and realizing that they may not like to make party articles and valentine gifts like me, I thought I would make a reference list of Candy and non-candy sayings for party favors, You can also use them for Valentine’s Day or for birthday parties. So far I’ve come up with a little over fifty! Let’s start with gifts that are not candy. Enjoy!
Non Candy Sayings:
I found that the best place to buy toys in bulk was the Target or Dollar Spot Oriental trading company,
- Bouncy Balls – “Have a Ball!” Or “I hope you have a ball!” Or “you make my heart BOUNCE”
- Bubbles – “You blew me away!” Or “You blew my mind!”
- Airplane – “You make my heart higher!”
- Bookmarks – “You are number 1 in my BOOK!”
- Shovel – “I think we’re friends.”
- Glow Sticks – “You make my heart glow.”
- Crazy Straws – “Swallow, swallow, hooray!” Or “You are an ex-STRAW specialist for me!”
- Stickers – “I’ll stay with you!”
- Maze – “You ah-MAZE me!” Or “I’m ah-MAZED by you!” Or “You are an ah-MAZING friend!”
- Cars – “I like how you ROLL”
- Banana – “You are the best of the BUNCH!” Or “You are my favorite of the BUNDLE!”
- Cutie Orange – “I think you are a” CUTIE! “Or” you are a real CUTIE! “
- Pear – “I think you are a perfect friend!” Or “You are a perfect friend!”
- Apple – “You are the APPLE of my eye!”
- Orange – “ORANGE, are you glad we are friends?”
- Raisin- “You are the RAISIN, I smile!”
- Teddy Grahams – “I CAN’T BEAR without you!”
- Goldfish – “You are a great CATCHER!”
- Fortune cookie – “I am lucky to have you as my friend!” Or we are lucky to have you in our life!
- Minion – “You are one in a MINION.”
- Mini-Chips Ahoy Cookies – For our own special “COOKIE” monster!
- Everything with cookies – We love you so much that we are COOKIE!
- Rice Krispies Treat – I think it’s a “treat” that you are my father / friend / teacher!
- Slim Jim Twin Pack – Dad, we hope nobody gives you a “BEEF MEAT” at work today!
- Mini Nutter Butters – We love cookies “BUTTER” hearts are with you.
- Fruit Roll Up or Tootsie Roll – “I like the way you ROLL.”
- Nuts – There are nuts I wouldn’t do for you!
- Burt’s Bee’s Chapstick – “Will You Be My Valentine’s Day?”
- Lip balm – “You are the balm”
My poor husband cut his Achilles tendon a few years ago while playing football. He was in a cast and crutches for six weeks and will be in a boot for six weeks after that. Needless to say, it makes his life a lot more difficult.
To make his life a little less unhappy, I knew exactly what would make him happier … CANDIES. So I decided to surprise him and leave a note with candy in his work bag every day for several weeks.
I made the note from his daughter. Here are the quotes for sweets that I put on this sweet gift idea.
Chocolate bars and sayings:
- Butterfinger – We love you so much that “BUTTERFINGER” are not rated so highly!
- Kit Kat – We never want a break from you!
- Snickers – We love how you make us laugh and “SNICKER”!
- Junior Mints – You are worth a “MINT”!
- Peanut M & M’s – We are “NUTS” about you!
- Almond Joy – You bring me so much joy, it’s NUTS!
- M & M’s – they make us melt!
- Peanut Butter M & Ms – We think you are great and wonderful!
- Hazelnut Chocolate Bar – We love you so much that it’s “NUTS”!
- Milky Way – We think you are out of this world!
- Zero Bar – You are not a “ZERO”. You are our hero !!
- Whoppers – You are a valentine’s WHOPPER!
- Heath – Sugar and Spice, you’re all beautiful!
- York Peppermint Pattie – Dad, we’ll get you the sensation!
- Twix – Just be “TWIX” you and me, we love you!
- Rolos – dad / teacher, you are my “ROLO” model!
- Everything with nuts – There is “nut” that I would not do for you!
- Anything that’s tough – I CHEW YOU!
- Bit O’Honig – You are as sweet as honey.
- Here are some sweets for my sweetheart.
- Pop Rocks – You ROCK!
- Chewing Gum – You Knocked Me Out!
Did I forgot something? Leave me a comment!
Here’s a fun Valentine’s Day (or anytime) you can do with the kiddos!
I like? Pin it!
Note: This post was originally published on February 4, 2015 and updated and improved with new sayings.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source