Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY) Pre-ND and ND (Postal UTME) Admissions Forms 2019/2020.
Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu ANSPOLY, announces the sale of admission application forms for the 2019/2020 academic session and post-UTME screening for their National Diploma ND and Preliminary Study / Funding Studies.
RECOMMENDED A. JAMB CBT APP FOR 2020 B. SSCE, Jamb And Blogging Class
Anambra State Polytechnic Courses
The following two-year National Diploma ND courses are available for the academic session 2019/2020:
1. School of Agriculture and related disciplines
– agricultural engineering
A.Jamb And Waec 2020 CBT Apps B. Make Money Selling On amazingreveal
– Animal health and production technology
– housekeeping and rural economics
– Fishing technique
2nd School of Engineering Technology
– agricultural engineering
– Civil Engineering
– Computer engineering
– Electrical Engineering / Electronics
3. School of Management Sciences
– Business Administration and Management
– Cooperative Economy and Management
4. School of Science and Technology
– Computer Science and Technology
– nutrition and dietetics
– Scientific laboratory technology
School for preliminary studies / funding studies: Preliminary Studies / Pre-ND Studies are available to candidates who have deficiencies in their O-Level SSCE results in order to qualify for UTME admission.
Admission Requirements for Anambra State Polytechnic
Admission Requirements / Eligibility for National Diploma ND Programs:
- Candidates who have reached one hundred and twenty (120) or more can apply.
- Or applicants who have successfully completed the preliminary study of the institution.
SSCE requirements at O-Level include:
- For science courses: Applicants must have at least five credits in a maximum of two (2) sessions covering the English language, mathematics, biology / agricultural sciences, chemistry and another subject in the following areas: geography, physics, economics, etc. Course of the election.
- For art classesCandidates must hold at least five credit cards in no more than two (2) sessions covering the English language, mathematics, economics / business methods / trade / accounting principles / accounting and two (2) of the following: Literature in English, History / Government, statistics, geography, office / secretarial practice and all natural science subjects (physics, chemistry, biology / agricultural sciences)
To apply for ANSPOLY Post UTME and Pre-ND Form
Qualified candidates are advised to generate the RRR number from the Remita website and pay the sum of two thousand naira (2,000.00) through the REMITA platform in each commercial bank. Then continue with the Remita printout to complete the online application form on the Polytechnic website. www.anspoly.edu.ng,
Preliminary Study / Remedies – Six Thousand, Two Hundred and Fifty Naira (# 6,250.00), payable online through the Remita platform to every commercial bank.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source