The amount of the acceptance fee of the University of Ibadan (UI) and the payment procedure for the 2019/2020 session have been released. Registration closes on Friday February 24th, 2020.
This is to inform all students who have been admitted to the University of Ibadan (UI) through UTME / DE that the management of the facility has announced that payment of the acceptance fee will begin on Monday December 16th,
All admitted students must have printed their JAMB admission letter before they can pay for the non-refundable UI acceptance of Only 35,000 naira,
Payment procedure for the UI acceptance fee.
- Go to admissions.ui.edu.ng,
- Log in to the portal with your Jamb registration number and password.
- Your username is your Jamb registration number, e.g. B. 33333333UI
- Your password is yours Last name when logging in for the first time e.g. Ajamu. Do not use a hyphen in your compound name
- If you have forgotten your password, click on Cannot access your account / Forgot password?
Then upload the following documents:
- Copy of the letter of admission from the JAMB by an institution
- O / L result (s)
- PIN / SERIAL number of the WAEC / NECO scratch card for O’L results
The entry portal opens on Monday, December 16 to Friday, January 24, 2020. Please note that the deadline is not extended.
MEMORY: Candidates whose admission has been approved but who have not yet been accepted are advised to accept the offer on CAPS through the Jamb Portal. You can only pay the acceptance fee once you have accepted and printed out your admission certificates.
Further information on the release will be published in due course. Candidates are therefore advised to check the portal from time to time.
Note: Applicants are strongly advised not to do business with anyone, company or website other than the University of Ibadan website.
Do you love the content you just read and think it will be useful to your friends? Then please share this page with your friends using the following Facebook and Twitter buttons:
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source