Candidates qualifying for AAUA Post UTME.
- Those who made the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) 2019/2020 UTME their institution of choice and achieved 180 and more;
- Direct entry candidates who have chosen AAUA as the institution of first choice; and
- Those who sat for the 2019/2020 UTME, scored 180 and are ready to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of choice.
NOTE: Candidates who have not made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, their first choice institution, but are prepared to vote for AAUA, should do what is necessary Institution change at JAMB CAPS no later than September 15, 2019,
To apply for the AAUA Post UTME Screening Form.
- Applicants should register with the University's Admissions Screening Portal https://putme.aaua.edu.ng/ With a valid JAMB registration number to create an account and generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payments to any commercial bank.
- Please note that the candidate's UTME registration number and full name (as indicated on the JAMB receipt) should be correctly stated at the time of payment and registration.
- Applicants will receive a copy of the RRR number from the bank when paying the amount N2,000.00 just.
- Upon successful payment, applicants must return to the university portal to complete the biodata form online.
General instructions to all candidates
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their OLevel results and recent passport photos to the portal. For O-level requirements, a maximum of two (2) sessions are allowed. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50 KB.
- The passport photo must be clean and clear without glasses and cap / tie.
- AAUA accepts the results of WAEC, NECO and NABTEB OLevel.
- Candidates waiting for OLevel results can also apply.
- Candidates must click on Admission Requirements to review the UTME and OLevel requirements for the course of their choice.
- Candidates are encouraged to read the OLevel requirements of their courses and to select the correct FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include English language credentials and mathematics.
- Candidates who have not met the UTME / OLevel requirements will be asked to switch to the appropriate JAMB CAPS course to be considered for admission.
- Applicants should ensure that the online form is filled out carefully and in compliance with ALL required instructions, as errors may be considered as misrepresentation / falsification of documents leading to disqualification.
Candidates must then print the proof of completion of the transaction and keep it for future use.
Mobile phones and other electronic devices are not permitted at the site of the demonstration.
- Candidates must arrive at the screening site one hour before the start of the exercise.
- All candidates must take the online exam so that they can be considered for admission to the university.
Registration for online screening begins on Monday, July 15, 2019 and ends on Thursday, September 15, 2019, Candidates are advised to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and telephone numbers (without DND). The University assumes no responsibility for errors in retrieving information due to invalid e-mail addresses and non-functioning telephone numbers.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY HAS NO AGENTS