Molly Pittman is a legend in digital marketing. Bartender became Marketing Intern for Ryan Deiss, VP of Marketing for Digital Marketer, Entrepreneur – Molly's story is inspiring. And she knows her way around!
In this episode we browse real gemstones. We go deep into what works on Facebook now, but we're also talking about the benefits of building an internal team compared to the benefits of an agency. We talk about entrepreneurial lessons and what life is like in Amsterdam (where Molly currently lives).
Here's a look at what we cover:
- Why the flowing could be the most important entrepreneurial characteristic and why it is important for digital marketers
- Why curiosity and fascination are crucial in our current marketing landscape
- What is CBO and how does it affect Molly's Facebook advertising campaign and what should you do about it?
- What are the three facets of Facebook's new quality ranking and how can you optimize your ads?
- How low quality rankings can dramatically increase costs or bring your ads to a standstill
- And more
Mentioned in this episode:
Train my traffic person With Molly Pittman – Intelligent marketer
Traffic & Conversion Summit
Ryan Deiss – CEO at DigitalMarketer.com and founder of RivalBrands.com
Digital Marketer – Marketing tools and training
Ezra Firestone – CEO at Smart Marketer Inc,
Smart Traffic Live – 3-day virtual summit on paid traffic and marketing
Team Transport – Smart marketer
Gabby Amber – # 1 NYT bestselling author, speaker and spirit junkie
Super attractor Book by Gabby Amber
5 makeup tips for older women – BOOM by Cindy Joseph
Panda Planner – Be happier and more productive
The Tim Ferriss Show
over Campaign budget optimization (CBO) – Help center for Facebook ads
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source