Officially: FUTO Pre-Degree Admission List for 2019/2010 Session Released.
The management of the Federal Technical University Owerri (FUTO) has published the first and second batch pre-degree admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates can now check their previous admission status online.
To review the list of candidates approved for the FUTO Preliminary Study Program:
- The candidates visit the school portal via the link below to access the admission list.
>> MERIT LIST: https://futo.edu.ng/first-batch-of-candidates-admitted-into-pre-degree-programmes/
>> Batch B: https://futoedung.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/SECOND-BATCH-OF-PRE-DEGREE-CANDIDATES-ADMITTED-2019-2020.pdf
- Enter your name in the search box to simplify the search.
- Click Next to review other pages.
NOTICE FOR APPROVED PRE-STUDENTS:
Below is the registration process for Futo students for the Academic Meeting 2019/2020.
STUDENT PORTAL ACCOUNT EXAMINATION.:
I. Visit the University website –www.futo.edu.ng
ii. Click on the link "Portal"
iii. Click on "Predegree" and then on "Confirm Admission Status"
iv. Enter your application number.
v. Click Submit to confirm your admission status
vi. Enter your "Email Address" and click on "Update"
vii. Get the account notification form with your credentials along with your viii. Application number as the default user name and password.
(a) Enter your username and password and click the Login button.
(b) Click Change Password to change your password.
(c) Enter the default password and password and confirm the new password.
(d) Click Change Password
(e) Click the Profile Details menu
(f Confirm and print your profile form.
- Click on the "Acceptance" link, enter your e-mail address and send it to create your payment invoice.
- Print out your invoice with the RRR code and send it to a bank for payment.
- Alternatively, you can pay via the online payment options with credit / debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCard.
- After successful payment, return to the portal on the bank and log in with your account details to print your receipt.
Payment of school fees:
– Log in to the portal with your username and password
– Click on "School fees" and send them to create your payment invoice
– Print out your invoice with the RRR code and send it to a bank for payment.
– Alternatively, you can pay via the online payment options with credit / debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCards.
– After successful deposit at the bank, return to the portal and log in with your account details to print out your pre-diploma fee receipt
– Print out your registration number before graduation.
- Click on the hostel menu and then on Generate to select the hostel type
- Select the hostel you want and click the "Submit" button to create your billing plan
- Print out your invoice and send it to FUTO MICRO-FINANCE Bank for payment.
- After successful payment on the bank, return to the portal, log in and print out the FUTO Hostel Fee.
Congratulations to the successful students …
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source