Osun State University Earlier UNIOSUN Fresh Students Screening Registration Procedure for the academic session 2019/2020.
This is to inform all newly admitted students of Osun State University (UNIOSUN) 2019/2020 that the authorities of the university have released the screening registration procedure they have to follow.
See: UNIOSUN admission list.
UNIOSUN Freshers Screening Registration Procedure.
- Upon completion of admission registration in the Admissions Portal, all undergraduate students must contact the University Office for review.
- First semester students must submit the following documents in the order given below: (valid from Wednesday, November 27, 2019)
- UNIOSUN provisional admission letter
- Approval letter from the JAMB
- Original and photocopy of O'Level Result
- Statement of results and copy of the academic certificate (direct entry only)
- UTME result / DE registration form
- Result after UTME screening
- Two copies of the acceptance certificate
- Valid (three years) tax exemption of the parent
- Osun State Development Levy
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of a distinguished personality.
- After successful verification of the documents listed in (2) above, first semester students must collect files and other necessary documents. The student portal account of the first semester is then activated. PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY ACTIVATED PORTAL ACCOUNTS MAY BE CONTINUED FOR ONE MORE REGISTRATION.
- New students must pay the agreed fees via the UNIOSUN Interswitch WebPAY platform after activation.
- First semester students must complete the course registration online and submit copies of the course forms in their respective departments.
- First semester students must submit the files collected in (3) above with all the required documentation by or before the registration deadline.
See also: UNIOSUN Academic Calendar and UNIOSUN School Fees.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source