University of Nigeria Nsukka, second UNN batch admission list for the 2019/2020 session has appeared. Here's how to check the admission status.
With this medium we would like to inform the public that the second batch registration list of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, has been published for 2019/2020.
To check the UNN admission supplement list.
UPDATE: The UNN admission list is now in the SCHOOL PORTAL.
- Go to UNN registration portal
- Choose in the program undergraduate,
- At the meeting, select 2019-2020
- Enter your post registration number and click Submit.
- If you have been granted admission, you will see your name history and further details
- If the entry has not been offered, you will see "The registration number is not included in the 2019-2020 admission list for UNDERGRADUATE students"
- Congratulations to the newly admitted students.
The admission list is also available in the JAMB portal.
Candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to check their admission status:
- Walk jamb.org.ng/efacility (Use a Google Chrome browser).
- Log into your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and click the "Check admission status" tab.
- Then click Approval Status,
- You should then check for admission status or click
- Click on Access my CAPS,
- Choose Three point line in the upper right corner of your browser (ie ⋮) and then tickDesktop Site'. (You can click on the picture to see it better)
- Then click Approval Status
- You will either see it Recording in progress later again, or NOT ALLOWED, or CONGRATULATIONS ..
case 1If you see CONGRATULATIONS, accept or refuse your admission and wait for further instructions.
Case 2: If the recording is in progress, be patient. The status changes in a few days / weeks. Just come back after a while.
Case 3: Not allowed, in this case please do not give up! You may still get entry. Just be hopeful!
Please note: The admission is released batch by batch.
The list will be available as PDF soon. As soon as the second UNN admission list 2019/2020 comes out, we will update this page. We recommend that you continue to check this page.
If you have questions, you can use the comments box below and ask us your question. We will be very happy to answer you.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source