The Anjan 2 is the ideal tent for 3-season trips in bad weather of the legendary Swedish tent manufacturer Hilleberg. I discovered Hilleberg's tents for the first time, when I went with Freya Hoffmeister for three days to their North American circumnavigation by sea kayak. In the evening, paddling along the California coast of Big Sur, when my friend Kelly and I pitched our tent, I noticed Freya's fortress of a tent. How robust, how functional, how comfortable it was. She said that this Hilleberg tent had changed her life with its longevity and great design, making months of coastal camping more bearable. I knew then and there that I had to try a Hilleberg.
Shortly afterwards, I met Anjan 2. I tried to play cool, seemed to be unavailable and was already stable for 5 years with Hubba Hubba. But Anjan tore me off my feet. On an unfortunate backpacking trip in the Californian Trinity Alps, the wind rose to 25 knots as the temperature suddenly dropped. Despite the adverse circumstances, the Anjan kept us cozy, warm and dry in the worst case of an unexpected rain.
Unfortunately, I should not be courted so easily. But when it got warmer on a kayak tour along the American River than expected, we were able to sleep under the light of the fly and enjoy the cool night air. I'm convinced that the design and robustness of Anjan 2 make it one of those magical tents, after a few more trips, to check almost all boxes.
- Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz
- Size: 2 people
- Style: tunnel, semi-free standing
Let's look at more specific advantages and disadvantages:
- Totally bombproof! This tent was tested in cold, wet alpine conditions at the end of November, keeping us safe, warm and dry throughout the night, despite heavy winds and icy rainfall.
- Really easy, especially considering its durability.
- Fast and easy setup.
- Stylish, pretty and really looks aerodynamic.
- Through the front entrance, everyone can sleep easily and cuddle.
- During a summer camping trip with a big mosquito problem, the tent protected me from mosquitos … but it was also pretty hot. The beauty of this tent is that you can sleep comfortably under the rain fly at high temperatures.
- Place: Many people know what they want with lightweight 2-person tents, but do not expect much space. This tent is cozy in every way.
- Unfortunately, it is not the cheapest tent on the market, but will have a long, long life.
ultimately: If you're looking for a sturdy, lightweight tent that can handle any weather in spring, summer or fall, and a tent that lasts many years, then Hilleberg's Anjan 2 is for you.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source