#Burlon until 4th of December
This week is the end of November and the beginning of December and #BurlON means more holiday fun. From this weekend there will be the Festival of Lights and on Sunday the annual Santa Claus parade. We recommend that you visit #Burlon by 4 December.
The prelude to the Festival of Lights is the Burlington Downtown Candle-Light Walk on Friday, November 29th. From 6 pm in the town hall, you can pick up glowing pencils and cards, visit Santa Claus and get yourself a cup of free hot chocolate. After lighting the tree, stroll through the city center at 19.00 and enjoy music, food and entertainment at various stops.
Festival of lights
Take a walk in Spencer Smith Park this holiday season Festival of lights, Throughout the park, 60 different magic lighting displays are set up to shape the scene for the season. This festival is free and takes place from 29th November to 8th January from 4pm to midnight. Find out online about special dates with extended opening hours.
The Burlington Santa Claus parade returns to #BurlON on the 1st Sunday. Watch bands, creative swimmers, mascots and Santa driving past his sled. The parade starts at 2:00 pm. Check the route information online.
Festival of the trees
We plan to visit the Burlington Performing Art Center for the third time by December 21st Festival of the trees, The lobby is beautiful with over 35 pre-lit trees decorated by various Burlington companies and groups, each decorated differently. The lobby is open seven days a week and during lunchtime until four in the afternoon, so you can look at the trees and bid in their silent auction for your favorites.
Summary of retail
Shop in Downtown Burlington and win a shopping spree worth $ 500 Summary of retail, Every time you shop with participating merchants, you will receive a ballot. Hurry up, because this event ends on the 30th of November and you could be the winner!
Arts and Culture
The amazing exhibition can be seen in the Joseph Brant Museum Exhibition "Part of the Machine: Rock & Pinball", It features interactive pinball as well as rock & roll mementos. This exhibition is open until January 12th.
This Friday is the 29th at the Burlington Performing Arts Center The Men of the Deep: Christmas in the Mine,
In the Art Gallery of Burlington is The Gender Conspiracy Exhibit, until Tuesday, December 31st. Even with the terms and conditions is every week Family Sunday Open Studio from 1-4 o'clock. Admission to the gallery is always free and a great way to get creative as a family.
For more events this Christmas, check out our Santa blog. The Royal Botanical Garden has holiday traditions continue with a great selection of holiday activities.
- Tuesday to December 17, Friday to November 29: Visit to SantaRBG
- Daily until Sat 30.11.: Summary of retail, Shops in downtown Burlington
- Weeks to Sun 8 Dec, Christmas on the Springridge Farm, Springridge Farm
- Until Sat 21.12 .: Festival of the trees, Center for the Performing Arts – Lobby
- Weddings until December 22nd: Santa's Signature ExperienceRBG
- Until Tuesday, December 31: The Gender Conspiracy Exhibit, Art gallery
- Weeks to Sun 5 January: Escarpment Train Show, RBG * Christmas & New Year closed
- Until the 5th of January: Botanical Train ExhibitionRBG
- Fri Dec 6-Sun Jan 5: Winter lights at the rockRBG
- Friday, November 29th – Wednesday, January 8th: Festival of lights, Spencer Smith Park
- Until the 12th of January: Exhibition "Part of the Machine: Rock & Pinball", Joseph Brant Museum
- Mid-Nov-early March: Burlington Rotary Centennial Pond Skating, Burlington Rotary Centennial Pond * Weather dependent
- Sunday: Family Sunday Open Studio, Art gallery
- Thu 28: CP Holiday Train visit, Kelso C. area
- Thu 28-Sa 30: "Naturally blond", Drury Lane Theater
- Thu 28-Fri 29: Feast of the AlesRBG
- Fri 29: Burlington Downtown Candle-Light Walk, Bürgerplatz
- Fri 29: The Men of the Deep: Christmas in the Mine, Center for the Performing Arts
- Fri 29-Sat 30: Burlington Made Craft MarketRon Joyce Center
- Fri 29-Sat 30: "Aladdin and his wonderful lamp", Drama Center
- Sat 30: Luke's Christmas Market, Lukas Church
- Sat 30: Breakfast with Santa Claus, Mainway Arena
- Sat 30: What the world needs now with Wendy Lands, Center for the Performing Arts
- Sat 30: The magic of Santa Claus, Mapleview Center
Leave a message
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source