CHARLESTON, S.C., November 14, 2019 – CresCom Bank, the second largest community bank in North and South Carolina, is pleased to welcome new team members across Carolina. New team members are:
Myrtle Beach, SC
- Stacey Randall came to CresCom Bank as a plate in the 38thAvenue branch. Before joining the bank, Randall worked as Head Teller and Customer Service Representative at Coastal Carolina National Bank.
- Louis Machado joined the bank as a BSA / AML analyst. Previously, Machado worked as an assistant vice president and AML business analyst at Bank of America. He has a Bachelor of Arts from Western International University.
Little River, SC
- Susan Hardesty joined the bank as a debt collection specialist. Hardesty has banking experience at Loomis as an auditor. She has a Bachelor of Science from Pennsylvania State University.
- Krystal Antunes works for CresCom Bank as a customer service representative in the West Ashley office. Before joining the bank, Antunes worked as an assistant branch manager at BayCoast Bank. She has an associate degree from Bristol Community College.
- Candace McDaniel joined the bank as a customer service representative / Teller Floater from the West Ashley office. Previously, McDaniel worked as a consultant in the mental health department. She has a master’s degree from the University of South Carolina.
- Meg Harper works at CresCom Bank as a customer service representative / Teller Floater in the West Ashley office. Harper previously worked as manager of the At Home Store. She has a bachelor’s degree from Full Sail University.
- Keila Babb joined the bank as a plate in the Poinsett branch. Babb previously worked as a plate at the SC Telco Federal Credit Union and is currently serving in the U.S. Army reserves.
- Danielle Ebanks joined the bank as a part-time employee in the Poinsett branch. Previously, Ebanks worked as an assistant manager at Check in Cash.
- Gigi Shadowen joined the bank as a Mortgage Loan Underwriter. Shadowen previously worked as a mortgage loan underwriter at Ameris Bank. She has an associate degree from the University of South Carolina.
- Tenika Wilson joined CresCom Bank as a Mortgage Loan Closer. Before joining the bank, Wilson worked as a loan closer at TD Bank.
- Olivia Starbird has joined the Executive Place branch of CresCom Bank as Head Teller. Before joining the bank, Starbird worked as a Teller Supervisor at Bank of America.
- Bradford Tate joined the bank as a customer service representative at the Charlotte branch. Previously, Tate worked as an account manager at Capital Bankcard South. He has a Bachelor of Science from Winthrop University.
- Tonya Cahoon is a part-time worker at CresCom Bank’s Williamston office. Cahoon previously worked as a plate at State Employees Credit Union.
- Chelsea Cook joined the bank as a plate at the Lumberton branch. Before joining CresCom Bank, Cook worked as a merchandiser team lead at Belk.
- Denise Daldoss works at CresCom Bank as a plate in the Southport branch. Previously, Daldoss was a representative for credit services at First Commonwealth Bank.
- Tina Witcher joined the bank as a customer service representative at the Shallotte office. Witcher previously worked as a city letter carrier for the United States Postal Service.
“We are pleased to welcome these new team members to our CresCom family,” said David L. Morrow, CEO of CresCom Bank. “We will continue to add new talent to our team to provide our customers across Carolina with unprecedented customer service that meets their banking and financial needs.”
About CresCom Bank:
CresCom Bank, the second largest community bank in the Caroline Islands, is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and quality products to the communities it calls, and is proud of its in-depth knowledge of local business and economic trends. CresCom Bank currently has 62 branches in North and South Carolina and total assets of around USD 4.0 billion as of September 30, 2019.
Under the holding company of Carolina Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: CARO), CresCom Bank is one of 29 small-cap banks in the country that are recognized as Sandler O’Neill Sm-ALL Stars in 2017. CARO was also included in the Nasdaq Community Bank Index (ABAQ) by the American Banker’s Association. CresCom Bank is the owner of the Crescent Mortgage Company, which is authorized to lend in 48 states and works with banks, credit unions and community mortgage brokers.
Member of FDIC
More information about our locations
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source