Workforce Group Last Available Job Post – Apply Now! -Welcome to dailycampusgist.com
Workforce Group – Our financial services industry customer in Lagos State is looking for suitable candidates to fill the following position:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- The Business Development Officer is responsible for analyzing sales leads, addressing new and existing customers, and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming creditworthiness.
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Work with colleagues and sales, marketing, and product development colleagues to improve customer experience and overall customer satisfaction
- Selling retail products and services to potential customers through proactive sales efforts
- Improves loan applications and documentation by informing the applicant of additional requirements.
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Analyzes the financial viability of customers who want to acquire loans for households and businesses.
- Conducting preliminary talks with credit applicants.
- Approves or rejects loan applications based on earnings and financial profitability.
- Meets with customers who are having difficulty completing the loan repayment plan, and takes a proactive stance when it comes to win / win solutions.
- Protects the trust of customers through confidential treatment of credit information.
- Performs the bank mission by completing the results as needed.
- Analyze the current customer base, including portfolios and Rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, external business contacts and stakeholders of the company.
- Negotiate schedules and budgets
- Gives customers recommendations on the type of loan program they should use, including term and payment plan.
- Review all credit documents and agreements for completeness, validity and compliance with the Bank's policies.
- Stay up-to-date with best practices, policies, products, pricing and promotions
- B.Sc in every relevant discipline.
- 2 to 4 years experience in sales / business development in a financial services industry (microfinance, commercial banks, insurance companies, etc.)
- Good communication and presentation skills
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply online
Application deadline: 19 November 2019
Source of (Campus boy)
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source