The first (1st), second (2nd) and third (3rd) batch admission list of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the academic session 2019/2020 has been published. The procedures and instructions for checking the UNIPORT Admission list are shown below.
The general public is hereby informed that the UNIPORT First, Second & Third Batch Admission List has been published for the 2019/2020 academic session. Those who have taken the UNIPORT Admissions Examination can now check if their names are among those eligible for admission.
Other recent news from UNIPORT
To check the UNIPORT admission status in the JAMB portal
Use the following procedures to review and accept your admission status in the JAMB Caps Portal.
- Walk jamb.org.ng/efacility,
- Log into your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, search and click the buttonCheck admission status'Tab.
- Choose Your exam year and enter Your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally click onCheck admission statusTo access your FUTA admission status.
- Successful candidates should log in to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click the Accept / Decline button to either accept or decline the offer.
Recommended: To reject / accept your admission for JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose admission status is "not approved" should periodically check the JAMB website for further updates.
- Applicants should note that the admission list will be published in batches on the University's website. Candidates are therefore advised to continue to search the university's website for the admission list.
How to check UNIPORT: First, Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth Batch Registration Status 2018/2019 (Last year)
At the time of this update, the UNIPORT Admission list was published on the JAMB Caps Portal and the School Portal.
UNIPORT 5th Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1313-2018-2019-admission-batch5.html To access your names of candidates who have been provisionally admitted to UNIPORT through the 5th Batch Admission list
UNIPORT 4th Batch Admission List
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1293-2018-2019-admission-batch-4.html To access your names of candidates who have been provisionally admitted to UNIPORT through the 3rd Batch Admission list
UNIPORT 3rd Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1282-2018-2019-admission-batch3.html To access your names of candidates who have been provisionally admitted to UNIPORT through the 3rd Batch Admission list
UNIPORT 2nd Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1272-2018-2019-admission-batch-2.html To access your names of candidates who have been provisionally admitted to UNIPORT through the 2nd Batch Admission list
UNIPORT First (1st) Batch Admission List
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1253-2018-2019-admission-batch1-ictc.html Access your name from the UNIPORT First Batch Admission list on the University's website.
UNIPORT admission Guide
This should help anyone who has been granted UNIPORT accreditation to successfully process their admission and to avoid mistakes that would cost them the license they are offered. Congratulations to those who have been offered admission.
If you have not been offered entry, do not lose hope, Check out a program you can apply for, and get admission for 200 levels.
Steps after admission to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT)
For the approvals offered, you must now review the following and prepare it for your admission admission and registration.
- Check the amount that UNIPORT pays as an acceptance fee for the entry offered to you. Note: If you do not pay an acceptance fee, it means you have declined the admission offered to you and you are denied this right.
- Also, check the fees of the UNIPORT schools to see what they are and try to complete them as soon as possible after they are required after paying your acceptance fee. You can find the tuition fees of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) here
- Prepare the required documents for your registration and admission in your new school, faculty and department.
- Read the school's rules and regulations to avoid being victimized during your stay at the school, in violation of the school code of ethics and catastrophic to you.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source