Canada welcomes more than 350,000 students from other countries each year. If you want to study at a Canadian educational institution, most foreigners must apply for a study permit. A once issued study permit allows a foreigner to study at a recognized institute in Canada for the duration of the specified course or program.
In some cases you do not need a study permit to go to school in Canada:
- If the course or program you wish to study is shorter than 6 months.
- If you are a family member or employee of a foreign representative in Canada.
- If you are a member of a foreign force.
To study in Canada you need a Canadian study permit Canadian student visa for the duration of your stay. You do not need a Canadian study permit if your course or program takes six months or less.
Still, it may be a good idea to apply for permission before coming to Canada. If you want to continue your studies in another program, you must leave Canada to apply for a permit visa office.
Once you have a Canadian study permit, you can extend it within Canada if you decide to continue your studies. For full-time students enrolled at an accredited university, you can also work part-time on campus with a study permit.
Eligibility and requirement
To be eligible to study in Canada:
- They must have been taken by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
- You need to prove that you have enough money to pay for:
- Tuition fee;
- Living expenses for yourself and all family members who come to Canada with you; and
- Return transport for you and all family members who come to Canada with you.
- You must be a law-abiding citizen without criminal record and must not pose a risk to the safety of Canada. You may need to provide a police certificate.
- You must be in good health and ready to undergo a medical examination if necessary.
- You must convince an immigration officer that you leave Canada at the end of your approved stay.
A temporary residence visa is not required for nationals of countries without a visa.
How To Apply For A Canada Student Visa.
The process of attracting a Canadian student Visa is as follows:
- You must first obtain a standardized letter of admission from a recognized higher education provider. Students studying in Quebec must apply for a Certificate of Approval (CAQ) with the Government of Quebec. You must acquire them before you can apply for a study permit. You can access this online by printing out a form or requesting a paper form from your university to advise you on this topic.
- The next step is to apply for a Canadian student visa at the CIC site You can also contact your local visa office or the Canadian Embassy or Consulate in your home country. You may also need to apply for a temporary residence permit if you come from a particular country (check if you need one) Here), but this will not complicate the matter as it will be handled at the same time as your student application.
- In order to receive your application package, you must answer a few questions about yourself on the website CIC site, These questions will help you determine if you are eligible to apply for a Canadian Student Permit online and what documents you need to submit.
- If found eligible, you will receive a personal checklist code, valid for 60 days, which you will need to submit your application online. Make sure you print the page with your code for later reference. The page also contains an application guide, a tuition quiz, a list of documents to submit with your application, and guidelines for your next steps.
- When you're ready to apply, create a MyCIC account by entering your personal checklist code. You will then receive your personal document checklist, which you can use to upload your documents and send them to CIC. You will need a printer or a scanner to do this.
- Once you have completed your application and application form and paid your fees, you can submit your full application to CIC.
- Some applicants may need to attend a job interview at their local visa office.
How do you see that? We believe that this article was helpful. If so, do not hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google Plus.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source