FHI 360 Current Vacancies – Apply Now – Welcome to dailycampusgist.com
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to the sustainable improvement of life by driving integrated, locally-focused solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology. They create a unique mix of skills to meet today's challenges of development. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all US states and territories. We hire to occupy the following position:
Job title: Director, Finance and Operations
Locations: Lagos, Bauchi
- The Director of Finance and Operations will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of financial management, including financial system implementation, budgeting, expense tracking, and financial reporting and accounting.
- Develops program budgets with teams and monitors budget pipelines;
- Providing timely and accurate financial reports to FHI 360 and USAID as needed;
- Review and approve financial planning and control recommendations and provide relevant tax information to the senior management team.
- Management of internal and external financial audits of the program;
- Ensures continuous review of internal and strategic controls, communication, risk assessment and documentation.
- Supports subcontractors as needed to ensure sound financial management and governance;
- Ensures subcontracts, sub-grants and local advisory documents and procedures are completed on time, correctly and in accordance with the policies and regulations of FHI 360 and USAID; and
- Provides general financial and administrative coordination and support to ensure an effective and efficient operational platform for the project.
- Master's degree in business administration or accounting or a related discipline. Seven years experience with similar tasks. Five years experience with US government projects.
- Knowledge and compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations;
- Strong experience in financial and operational management as well as proven financial management skills;
- Previous USAID contract experience; and
- Professional oral and written mastery of the English language.
The following is a summary of the benefits provided by FHI 360 to eligible employees:
- Comprehensive medical plans (PPOs)
- dental insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Additional disability
- life insurance
- Paid leave, illness and parental leave
- 403 (b) Pension plan
- transparent cover
- Group life and AD & D insurance
- Health savings account
- Long-term disability
- Flexible expenditure accounts for medical and dependent persons
- Dependent life insurance
- Business travel insurance
Other benefits (vary by location):
- Program for public transport
- On-site fitness center
- Local membership in a credit union
- Health and wellness program
- Employee assistance program
- Qualified study programs (529 plans)
- Bicycle promotion
- Legal aid plan
- Pet insurance.
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The above job description summarizes the main tasks of the job. It does not prescribe or limit the exact tasks that may be assigned to perform these tasks. This document may not be construed as a contract of employment in any way. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
Source of (Campus boy)
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source