Douglas Elliman has just released Elliman's Q3 2019 reports for Miami Coastal Mainland and Miami Beach & Barrier Islands. The Douglas Elliman Reports were created in collaboration with Miller Samuel to provide you with the most comprehensive and objective insight into the marketplace. They are considered to be the industry standard for providing the current situation in the housing market. Objectively identify and measure market trends, provide historical context for up-to-date information and analyze the results comprehensively.
Download Market Reports for Douglas Elliman for Q3 2019:
Douglas Elliman's Q3 2019 Miami Coastal Mainland Market Report
Douglas Elliman's Q3 2019 Market Report in Miami Beach & Barrier Islands
Miami Coastal Mainland Q3 2019 sales highlights
"The market was best characterized by rising sales and prices."
- Total condominiums and family homes rose 4.6% year-on-year to 4,045, up 9.3% from the 3,700 average over the last 5 years.
- Depending on the type of property, the pattern is inconsistent, but the market continues to see more activity, albeit slowly.
- Market-wide stock decreased by 3.5% to 11,139 over the same period, as falling mortgage rates contributed to more sales and a decline in inventories.
DOWNLOAD: Highlights of the 3rd Quarter 2019 Report from Douglas Elliman to the Miami Coast Market
*Please note that the Miami Coastal Mainland Aventura, Brickell, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, includes downtown Miami, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest and South Miami.
Miami Beach & Barrier Islands Q3 2019 sales highlights
"The increase in sales across different real estate types has surpassed the modest gains in inventory inventory."
- The mid-market selling price was $ 410,000 across the market, an increase of 3.8% year-on-year compared to the second increase in the last three quarters.
- In the third quarter, 850 sales were made, an increase of 5.2% over the same period last year and an increase of 6.4% over the 5-year average of 799.
- Listing holdings increased by 1.4% over the same period to 6,176 and by 2% over the 5-year quarterly average of 6,303.
DOWNLOAD: Highlights of Douglas Elliman's Market Report for the third quarter of 2019 in Miami Beach and the Barrier Islands
* Please note that Miami Beach & Barrier Islands includes the islands of Bal Harbor, Bay Harbor, Fisher Island, Key Biscayne, Miami Beach, Mid Beach, North Bay Village, North Beach, South Beach, Sunny Isles Beach and Surfside.
If you or someone you know wants to purchase real estate in Miami or Miami Beach, please contact Michael Light, Broker Associate at Douglas Elliman Real Estate and founder / owner of the Miami Luxury Homes Group. You can reach me directly at my office at (305) 350-9842, in my mobile at (786) 566-1700 or by e-mail at [email protected]
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source