=> Get 370 points in JAMB with the CBT practice software
UNIABUJA Distance Learning Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Meeting.
UNIABUJA Distance Learning Application Form 2019 – The University of Abuja University would like to inform the general public that the admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session will be available under the program of the Center for Distance Learning and Continuing Education (CDL & CE). Continue reading for more information.
Applications from appropriately qualified candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programs of the Center for Distance Learning and Continuing Education (CDL & CE) of the University of Abuja for the academic session 2019/2020 are welcome:
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Department of Business Administration
- B. Sc. business management
- Department of Public Administration
- B. Sc. Public administration
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Economics
- B. Sc. economy
- Institute of Political Science
- B. Sc. political science
- Department of Sociology
- B. Sc. sociology
Admission requirements and duration for the UNIABUJA distance learning program.
Applicants for admission to the specified programs of the Center for Distance Learning and Continuing Education of the University of Abuja must fulfill the following conditions:
- At least five credits, including English and Maths, will be acquired in a maximum of two (2) sessions in the relevant subjects by recognized review panels such as SSCE / WASC, GCE-O-Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
- Two A-level passes with at least five O-level credits in relevant subjects.
- Applicants with a direct entry (DE) must have at least four (4) credits including English and Mathematics in SSCE or NECO in a maximum of two sessions and at least two A-Level GCE or Diploma in Upper Credit Level or 10 points in Interim Joint Enrollment Authority ( IJMB). NCE holders with a pass of at least ten points and acquired by a recognized institution in addition to five (5) level "O" credit passes as in (i) above may also be considered.
- All applicants must meet the admission requirements of the University of Abuja. Applicants must have passed at least five (5) departmental subjects, including English and Mathematics, in a maximum of two credit-level sessions.
Duration and type of study:
All programs have a term of four or five years, depending on their access authorization. The type of study mainly consists of online courses, multimedia resources, audiovisual materials (CDs, DVDs, hard disks), etc.
How do I apply?
Potential applicants are invited to process their admission through the JAMB e-facility platform in order to register. Candidates will then be displayed in the CAPS dashboard of the Admissions Processing Institute before they apply online through the CDL & CE portal with the JAMB registration number:
- visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/,
- Click on "CLICK HERE TO APPLY"
- In the left pane, click DISTANCE LEARN
- Enter the required information (last name, first name, first name, e-mail address and telephone number) and click NEXT
- On the payment preview page, click GENERATE RRR
- Click on "PAY" and you will be redirected to the remita platform. Enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card).
- After successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and the application number will be generated. The portal will also send the same application as an SMS to the applicant's PHONE NUMBER and you will be logged out.
- Click on "MAIN LOGIN", enter the generated application number and last name as password to continue the application process.
Registration fee: Application forms would only be purchased via the REMITA platform at a price of 15,000 euros. Note that the fee excludes bank charges.
- All applicants must have a working e-mail address where information can be sent. The Center also requires an Applicant to have a working GSM number to which text messages (SMS) can be sent.
- Applicants are expected to periodically search their e-mail and message boxes for information and information about their applications.
- The sale of the registration forms starts on Wednesday, October 30, 2019,
time: December 30, 2019.
We think this article was interesting. If so, do not hesitate to contact us via our "Share" button below – friends and relatives via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join over 500,000 readers online now.
Copyright warning: No part of or any part of this website may be republished, reproduced or redistributed without permission or acknowledgment. All content is protected by DMCA.
The content of this website is posted with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright has been infringed or infringed, please contact us at ((email protected)) to file a complaint and action will be taken promptly.
keywords: UNIABUJA Distance Learning Admissions Form, UNIABUJA Distance Learning Admissions Form 2019/2020, UNIABUJA Distance Learning Form
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source