Guidelines for payment and registration of FUDutsinma Adoption Fees for Academic Meeting 2019/2020 have been issued
We are pleased to inform the general public, in particular the candidates who have participated in the Federal University Dutsinma (FUDutsinma), that the institution's management is in charge of paying the acceptance fee and registering all newly admitted candidates for the 2019 meeting / 2020 for various courses of study.
The procedure for payment of the FUDutsinma acceptance fee for the 2019/2020 meeting is described below.
All newly admitted University applicants must ensure that they follow the procedures below for paying the acceptance fee and registering.
- You should access your JAMB profile and accept the admission offered, download the admission letter and print it out before you come to the university to begin registration.
- All candidates should Note The university requires a credit point in English and mathematics in all programs. Direct entry candidates should also Note that a diploma obtained at another university, an NCE under nine (9) points, a national lower diploma (ND) and an IJMB under six points are not accepted for registration
- Successful UTME candidates for the first list should visit the University's website www.fudutsinma.edu.ng Confirmation of their admission status and the courses for which they have been approved.
- The candidate is advised to study and note the specific Special requirements before you come to the university to register
- All candidates should Note That's what the university demands Credit in English and mathematics in all his programs,
- Successful applicants must register with the university as of Monday, October 15, 2019.
Procedure for payment of the FUDutsinma acceptance fee
Successful applicants who have confirmed that their names are on the admission list and who print the JAMB registration certificate must register non refundable Payment of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) only for admission:
- Log in to the portal http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions and make sure that your e – mail address and mobile number are valid on our portal and that you have access to them (this is very important as Remita sends the receipt (s) for your payments to the specified e – mail address and she later used in the registration process).
- Then generate a transaction ID and a Remita RRR for the payment of acceptance fees.
- Use one of the following methods to make the payment:
- Click on Pay via Remita to be redirected to the Remita payment portal. You must pay online either with a valid debit card (Visa or Mastercard) or an internet banking platform.
- Or print out the transaction form with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and pay at any commercial bank near you. You may need to send the RRR invoice receipt to your e-mail address specified under point A.
- 48 hours after payment of the acceptance fee you go to the university portal http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to print and sign the following document before you go to the registration center:
- Acceptance of the offer for provisional admission (form FUDMA / 02)
- Company against the cultism (Form-FUDMA / 01)
- A printed copy of the provisional admission notice
- Go to the Screening Center with all the documents you need to screen and review the results, as listed below.
- Signed copy of the acceptance of the Temporary Admission Form (Form FUDMA / 02) from the University's website;
- Print version of the provisional letter of admission from the portal;
- Copy of the JAMB result document and the original JAMB admission letter
- Original and photocopy of birth certificate;
- Original and photocopy of the O-level certificates / declaration of results;
- Two copies of the passport photo;
- Letter of reference from a respected person who vouches for your good behavior;
- A signed copy of Undertaking Against Cultism (form FUDMA / 01) downloaded from the University's website www.fudutsinma.edu, ng
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source