The Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) admission list for the 2019/2020 meeting has been published. The list contains the names of the candidates who offered preliminary admission to their PreND, Diploma, Certificate, IJMB, ND and HND programs for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The lists were uploaded online. Candidates must follow the instructions below to review the lists.
To check the admission lists of the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi
1) Go to the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Admissions Review Portal portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkList
2) Select the admission session
3) Enter the applicant's name / application number in the space provided.
4) Select department,
5) Choose the study level (eg ND, HND, Pre-ND, certificate, diploma etc.)
6) Select your admission current (eg Batch A or B).
7) Then click on the "Display list" button.
- The offer is subject to the confirmation of your suitability as a student on the basis of the qualifications listed in your application form. You must therefore present the originals of your certificate (s) / declaration of results.
- For candidates who have achieved their O-Level results in 2011 or earlier, only their original certificates will be accepted for registration.
- Please note that at any time after your registration, you will be asked to confirm that you do not have the qualifications on the basis of which you were offered admission, or that you have given false information in your application form to the Polytechnic ,
- You must be considered fit for medical care by a qualified practitioner recognized by Polytechnic before you are allowed to register. The attached medical examination form must therefore be duly completed by a qualified physician and returned by you prior to registration.
- You will be asked to register with TSHIP at the medical center.
- You will be registered for screening and registration on 3 December
- You must be decent in your way of dressing and as such, no casual, crazy, seductive or provocative way of dressing is allowed.
- You must first obtain clearance from the department before you make a payment, as no fees will be refunded after issuing the receipts.
- Payment of the fees must be made in full at the specified banks.
This admission offer is provisional and can therefore be revoked at any time. If you accept this offer under the above conditions, please contact the department for admission.
Congratulations to all candidates who have made it Federal Polytechnic Bauchi
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source