Let me begin this post by having loved this beautiful city of canals. The city was lively, beautiful and never slept and that's what I loved about this city. Although I had made a very long flight from Australia to Europe, I never once stayed at the hostel when I was in Amsterdam. I loved walking around exploring all the little corners of the city. This article is intended to provide as much information as possible about my travels in Amsterdam.
Note: In Amsterdam, almost everyone speaks English and there are absolutely no language problems.
There is a good connection of the trains in the city – also from the airport. The 3-day ticket cost 28 euros and I could use them on trains, buses, ferries and trams. The tickets must be checked in and out before entering and leaving the platforms.
Where did I stay?
I was called in a hostel Street in the red light district. My detailed views of all the hostels I've stayed in in Europe are in the post office Here,
I recommend trying:
- Mannekenpis fries – I personally did not like it, but it is one of the must in Amsterdam. Note: These fries are fried in animal fat, so vegetarians should be careful.
- Hot chocolate
Tip: Reserve the museum tickets in good time to avoid long waiting times.
- Airline tickets – (AUD 712.71) 437.53 euros
- Train tickets 3-day ticket – 28 Euro
- Train ticket 1 hour – 3,95 Euro
- Taxi – 22.5 euros
- Hostel – 97.30 euros
- Advance payment for the hostel – (AUD 26) 15,95 Euro
Things to do
- Anne Frank Museum – 15.5 euros
- Canal boat trip – 11 euros
- Guidance for the church – 9 euros
- Cannabis Museum – 9 euros
- Museum of prostitution – 12.5 euros
- A'DAM swing with regular ticket – 17.5 euros
- Bus Tour – (AUD 48.16) 29.57 Euro
- Magic show – 22 Euro (unfortunately I did not go there)
- Tour of the Red Light District – (AUD 5.81) 3,57 Euro
- Chocolate cake – 6,70 Euro
- Dinner and breakfast in Indian restaurant (Ganesha Indian) – 21,50 Euro
- Coffee – 3 euros
- Lunch – 12.5 euros
- Waffle * 2 – 8 Euro
- Hot chocolate – 2 euros
- Pasta – 23 euros
- Dinner at 29 Spices Indian Restaurant – 25 Euro
- French fries – 2.5 euros
- Waffle and cake – 11.5 euros
- Tips – 2 euros
- Souvenirs – 20 euros
- Castle – 4 euros
- SIM card – 60 euros
Total cost = 936.57 Euro (AUD 1525.61)
I'm sure everyone will have a great time in this city as there are so many things to do and see. Well, have fun!
consequences # rakssabbaticaldiaries2019 and #solopassport for stories of my career break and travel.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source