NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021 and the latest application update www.nnpcgroup.com/careers/vacancies.aspx |
The National Petroleum Corporation recruitment form is also free here. We show you how to apply now.
NNPC SETTING 2020/2021:
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is a state-owned company founded by the Nigerian federal government to regulate and manage the country's oil and gas industry. NNPC was founded 42 years ago in April 1977 as a merger of the former Federal Ministry of Mines and Steel and the Nigerian National Oil Corporation. Through this oil company, the Federal Government not only participates in the Nigerian oil industry, but also formulates corresponding guidelines.
By law, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation is responsible for managing the joint venture between the Nigerian federal government and the numerous foreign multinational oil companies, including Texaco, Exxon Mobil, Royal Dutch Shell, AGIP and even Total SA, through strategic business and corporate Service Units (SBUs / CSUs) at numerous locations across the country.
Headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria, NNPC is managed by Mele Kyari, Group Managing Director. The NNPC is proudly subordinate to the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), which in turn reports to the Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources. Products manufactured by NNPC include crude oil, gas and petrochemicals.
When recruiting NNPCs, the oil company runs a brilliant program that recruits new employees annually.
NNPC job placement requirements 2020/2021
Every job offer in all industries has a description and requirements, so NNPC is no exception. Before you get this dream job in NNPC, you should be able to meet the following requirements:
- As an applicant, you must be a Nigerian by birth or descent, as this is the prescribed procedure.
- The applicant must be at least 35 years old. If you go beyond that, your application may not be accepted.
- Just be physically and mentally fit, because no candidate should suffer from any kind of mental or physical stress.
- visual problem
- Breakage, stuttering or other natural disability.
How do I apply for the NNPC recruitment form 2019/2020?
We will update this page as soon as the form ends.
The NNPC application is online.
Only successful candidates will be informed about the next stage of screening.
The recruitment form for NPPC is free.
What are the functions of the NNPC?
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation is required by law to operate in the following areas.
- Exploring, acquiring, owning and disposing of its products and derivatives.
- Refining, treating, processing and treating petroleum for the production and production of petroleum products and its derivatives.
- Purchase and marketing of petroleum, its products and derivatives.
- Providing and operating pipelines, tankers or other means of transporting or carrying oil, its products and derivatives.
- Construction, equipment and maintenance of tank farms and other facilities for the handling and treatment of crude oil and its products and derivatives.
- Conduct research related to petroleum or some of it derived and promote activities for the purpose of reporting the results of such research.
- To do everything to ensure the involvement of the government or the company in oil-related activities.
- Engaging in activities that would strengthen the oil industry in the general interest of Nigeria.
- Take on other activities that are necessary or appropriate to assume full responsibility for the above functions.
What is the strength of the NNPC?
The strength of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation lies in its workforce and the efficient operation of its smaller businesses. The number of employees of NNPC is estimated at more than 30,000, all employed in smaller subsidiaries.
What is the primary role of the NNPC?
The primary mission of NNPC is based on NNPC's mission to "add value to the country's hydrocarbon resources as an integrated oil and gas company for the benefit of all Nigerians and other stakeholders" and to "realize" the company's vision of world-class oil and gas companies , driven by a common commitment to excellence. "
In this sense, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation's primary mission is to focus on upstream and downstream development while ensuring the efficient extraction, refining and marketing of Nigeria's crude oil.
Monthly salary of the NNPC
The salary structure of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation is based on the rank of employees, locations, job description and department in which they operate. NNPC board members, business leaders, geoscientists and petroleum engineers have the reputation of earning the most from NNPC.
Estimated salaries of NNPC employees include, by levels:
Board Members –
Executive employees –
Trainee / Beginner / Beginner-
What are the branches of the NNPC?
Like other state-owned companies, the NNPC has seven branches, also referred to as operational units, to ensure efficient management of the companies. The seven branches are divided into two main units:
- Autonomous business unit.
- Refining company
- Upstream companies
- Gas and electricity companies
- Downstream companies.
- Ventures Company.
- Corporate Services.
- Business Services.
- Finance and Accounting.
These units are headed by a Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Before the decentralization of NNPC, the company had several subsidiaries. These subsidiaries have been assigned to the Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs / CSUs). These include the following:
- Government and labor relations.
- National Petroleum Investment and Management Services.
- Renewable Energy / Border Research.
- Group Public Affairs Relation.
- Crude oil management department.
- Maritime logistics.
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Corporate Secretariat, Legal Department.
- NNPC Capital.
- Business Unit Information Technology / SAP.
- Technology and technology.
- NNPC Medical Services.
- Liabilities management.
- NNPC Leadership Academy
- Group Division Human Resources.
Following the decentralization of NNPC, these subsidiaries have been split into smaller companies, including:
- Duke Oil.
- Integrated Data Services Ltd. (IDSL).
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Ltd (KRPC).
- National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS).
- National Engineering and Technical Co. Ltd. (NETC).
- Nigerian Gas Co. (NGC).
- Nigerian Petroleum Exchange (NIPEX).
- NNPC Pensions Ltd.
- NNPC retail.
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Co. (NPDC).
- Port Harcourt Refining Co. Ltd. (PHRC).
- Products and Pipelines Marketing Co. (PPMC).
- Warri refinery and petrochemical Co. ltd. (WRPC)
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source