PIND Foundation Portal 2020 | Grant, eligibility and application.
PIND Foundation portal 2020 – The PIND Foundation is a Nigerian nonprofit foundation founded in 2010 with initial funding from Chevron Corporation.
Headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria, PIND Foundation has offices in Warri, Delta and Port Harcourt, Rivers.
It was established to support a portfolio of Niger Delta socio-economic development programs in Nigeria to improve the living standards of local communities in the region.
Partnership initiatives in the Niger Delta (PIND) support projects in collaboration with a range of donor partners, including bilateral and multilateral aid organizations, federal and state government agencies in Nigeria, private entities and foundations.
This article is about granting, justifying, and promoting the PIND Foundation.
With the aim of increasing income and employment in the region, the Foundation has four different but related program areas. They include:
- An economic development program focused on creating opportunities for poverty-friendly market development and job creation.
- A capacity building program that improves the service and inclusion capacity of government, civil society and communities.
- A peacebuilding program that strengthens conflict resolution mechanisms to enable integrated peace and economic growth.
- An analysis and advocacy program that develops the analysis and understanding of systemic growth constraints in the Niger Delta region.
Mission and vision of the PIND Foundation
The Foundation's mission is to build partnerships for peace and equitable economic development in the Niger Delta.
The vision is to achieve a legacy of sustainable peace and sustainable development between the communities in the Niger Delta.
The grants aim to share successful development models and approaches, to learn lessons from PIND's experience and partners in the region, to highlight key figures or innovations that promote the region's pro-poor development, and to promote advocacy and awareness of key issues that restrict the economy development and peacebuilding in the region.
Grants are only valid for concepts around the Niger Delta and the following subject areas.
- Gender and economic development.
- Agricultural sectors (palm oil, manioc, aquaculture, cocoa, poultry) and small and medium-sized enterprises develop and promote appropriate technologies in the region.
- Peacebuilding and conflict resolution as key elements for the development of the Niger Delta.
- Capacity building to diversify resources for socio-economic development.
Partnership Initiatives in the Niger Delta (PIND) is looking for a full time Business Development Manager.
The PIND Foundation was established by Chevron Corporation to support socio-economic development programs in the Niger Delta.
The Foundation finances programs in partnership with other donors and public and private sector implementing agencies.
The aim of PIND is to create a dynamic partnership with multiple stakeholders, making full use of the synergies involving different organizations and interests.
The Foundation is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The position holder will improve the company's market position and achieve financial growth.
- The applicant must be able to define long-term organizational business goals, build key relationships, identify and develop business opportunities, negotiate and complete financing / grant opportunities.
- He is profit-oriented and has extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Qualified candidate must:
- To be able to identify and develop new business opportunities that focus on generating revenue from business development services.
- Investigate and contact private foundations and trusts, development agencies, multinational companies, government agencies and other agencies to explore funding / grant opportunities
- Assisting program managers in developing business relationships with potential funding agencies, business partners, community organizations and other relevant stakeholders with a focus on organizational sustainability.
- Control the key resources and core capabilities of the Business Development Centers in Marketing and Fundraising for the Foundation.
- Develop knowledge about the development market and competition to identify and develop the Foundation's unique selling points.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies, roadshows, and other options that provide potential customers with compelling business value for identified services.
- Minimum experience of 10 years
- Bachelor's degree (HND) in business administration, social sciences or another relevant field of study.
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Ability to market and sell the services of a nonprofit organization.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills.
- Sound understanding of business development, including sales, marketing and project management principles.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Good networking, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Personal effectiveness and teamwork.
- Excellent relationship management skills with customer focus.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight and the ability to make rational decisions.
Who can apply
PIND foundations are looking for professional communicators who are passionate about peacebuilding and economic development in the Niger Delta:
- Media organizations and associations.
- Journalists print.
- TV journalists.
- radio journalists
- Online journalists / social media influencers.
Applicants who have a deep understanding of PIND's mission and know how their work can support it, as well as candidates with good knowledge and good presence in the development context of the Niger Delta, are preferred.
How do I apply?
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their application and curriculum vitae using the job title indicated as the subject of the mail.
Join over 500,000 readers online now.
Copyright warning: No part of or any part of this website may be republished, reproduced or redistributed without permission or acknowledgment. All content is protected by DMCA.
The content of this website is posted with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright has been infringed or infringed, please contact us at ((email protected)) to file a complaint and action will be taken promptly.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source