1. Name the former captain of the Indian National Cricket Team, who was honored with Padma Shri in 2017, becoming the first cricket blind to receive the award.
2. Which country has Little India Gate created to acknowledge the contribution of the Indian community to the development of the country?
United States of America
3. Where did the day of direct action take place in 1946, a day when mass riots broke out between Muslims and Hindus?
4. Which Indian athlete won the Edmund Hillary Fellowship 2019 of the New Zealand Prime Minister in 2019?
Rajinder Singh Rahelu
Varun Singh Bhati
5. The Laureus World Sports Award for the Comeback of the Year is an annual award for the achievements of those individuals or teams who have made a comeback in the world of sport. Do you know the first Indian to be nominated for the award?
6. Who among the following has won the Rajat Kamal Award for Best Actress at the 66th National Film Awards?
7. Name the film that awarded Ayushman Khurrana the Rajat Kamal Award for Best Actor at the 66th National Film Awards
Uri: The surgical stri
8. The Bandhan Express, an international express train, connects India with which neighboring country?
9. Which is the second largest public sector bank in India?
Bank of Baroda
Indian overseas bank
State Bank of India
10. Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers is the first Indian shipyard to have built 100 warships. Where is it located?
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source