Call for abstracts: WHO Global Meeting to Accelerate Progress on SDG Goal 3.4 on Noncommunicable Diseases and Mental Health
Deadline: October 17, 2019
Call for abstracts for the WHO World Summit on Accelerating Progress towards SDG Goal 3.4 on Noncommunicable Diseases and Mental Health. This call for abstracts aims to identify outstanding applicants from around the world, share their personal experiences, case studies or research, and initiatives with innovative solutions to address the growing burden of noncommunicable diseases and mental illness.
The authors of the accepted abstracts will be invited from 9 to 12 December 2019 to participate in the WHO Global Meeting to Accelerate Progress on SDG Objectives 3.4 on Noncommunicable Diseases and Mental Health in Muscat, Oman.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) covers the travel and accommodation costs of successful applicants and offers the opportunity to present their projects in corresponding sessions of the program.
Applicants submitting abstracts should:
- Under 32 years of age (copy of a national passport is required to verify the applicant's age and nationality);
- Have a Master's degree or higher in Public Health or a related field or enrolled in a degree program leading to a degree from an accredited university at the time of application;
- I have to speak fluently English;
- Only English-language abstracts will be considered.
- Applicants from low-income and low-income countries (LMIC) are specifically invited to apply.
Click here to apply
For more information visit World meeting of WHO.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source