The admission list of the Bayero-Universität Kano (BUK) with the names of the applicants, who have offered provisional admission to various degree programs for the academic meeting 2019/2020, has been published and published online.
Applicants who have reached or exceeded the BUK cut-off mark and participate in the BUK Post UTME screening should know that the list of eligible applicants is only available on the JAMB portal at the time of this publication.
Follow this guideline below to check if you are being offered an admission or not. This guide will show you your BUK registration status for 2019/2020.
To check the BUK admission list on JAMB
As mentioned above, the list of approvals of Bayero University, Kano (BUK) is only accessible and available through the JAMB portal for reviewing admission status. Use the instructions below to check your BUK admission status.
- Visit: jamb.org.ng/efacility,
- Enter your username and password to log in to your JAMB profile.
- Search for "Check Admission Status" and click on it.
- Select your exam year and enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate fields.
- Click Check Approval Status to access your BUK admission status.
- All successful candidates must register with JAMB Caps, where they either have to accept or decline the admission offer.
- Candidates whose admission status is "not approved" should know that they are not yet licensed and should check the JAMB portal for further updates.
How to accept your admission for JAMB CAPS
Use this policy to accept the admission offer from Bayero University Kano. It is very important that the non-acceptance of the admission offer leads to the cancellation of the offer.
- Go tojamb.org.ng/efacility/ and log in using your registered email address and password (which you used to create your JAMB profile) to access your own portal.
- If you're logged in to your dashboard, look for "Check 2019 UTME / EN Admission Status on CAPS."
- Once you have seen it, click on "Check 2019 UTME / EN Admission Status on CAPS" and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS portal, where you can either accept or decline the admission offer.
- See the next page for details on your admission status.
- Once you have received the admission, you can either accept or reject the authorization.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source