To check the PTI admission list for ND & HND applicants.
THE ENTIRE RECORDING LIST FOR THE FOLLOWING NATIONAL DIPLOMA AND THE HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMS HAS BEEN RELEASED:
- ND – INDUSTRIAL SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- ND-SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- ND – MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND – PETROLEUM MARKETING AND BUSINESS STUDIES
- ND – PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY FOR PETROLEUM AND NATURAL GAS
- ND MINERAL AND PETROLEUM ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND – PETROLEUM ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND WELDING TECHNOLOGY AND OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY
- ND – Computer Science and Information Technology
- ND – ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY
- HND – ELECTRONICS AND TELECOM
- HND – INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL
- HND – PERFORMANCE AND MACHINES
- HND – ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- HND – INDUSTRIAL SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
- HND – SCIENTIFIC LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- HND – PETROLEUM MARKETING TECHNOLOGY
- HND – MED – POWER PLANT
- HND – MED – MANUFACTURE
- HND – PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- HND – WELDING TECHNOLOGY AND OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY
- HND – PETROLEUM AND NATURAL GAS PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
Follow the link below to access your PTI admission status:
Note for newly admitted candidates
- All successful ND candidates should log into the portal / profile of their JAMB in order to accept the admission offer. This should be done before the start of registration 2019/2020 14th October 2019
- All successful ND candidates are expected to print the admission letter from their JAMB via their JAMB portal.
- All candidates are expected to log in to their PTI portal / profile to print out the preliminary PTI registration letter and other registration documents, including: Registration Form, Behavioral ID, Acceptance Form, Application Form, Clinic Registration Form, Enrollment Oath, Registration / Sharing.
- HND candidates can only access the registration documents listed in 3 above, including PTI's provisional letter of admission 25th September 2019,
- Candidates who have not uploaded their O-level score to JAMB should do so immediately.
- Payment of the acceptance fee (N10,000.00, non-refundable) and school fees for HND and ND candidates begin on 25th September 2019 and 30th September 2019 respectively.
- All successful candidates should carefully read their provisional letter of admission to PTI and follow the instructions contained therein.
- Registration takes two (2) working weeks (14th – 25th October 2019). The late registration lasts one (1) working week (28th October 1st November 2019) with a find of N10, 000.00 per candidate.
- Any candidate who has not yet registered 1st November 2019 expires his / her admission offer.
- This first batch admission quote will become invalid 1st November 2019
- The prerequisites for registration are set out in paragraph 5 of the PTI registration letter, together with the registration documents which the candidates are expected to print from their PTI portal.
- Any case involving a name change will not be handled. However, the correction of names can be treated with a fee of N2.500,00, while the addition of names can be treated with a fee of N2.500.00 N5,000.00
- No reimbursement of school fees to a candidate whose disqualification is based on false information provided by the candidate.
- No reimbursement of school fees to candidates who do not enroll on or before the course 1st November 2019
- The fees for the school can be found on the website of the institute.
- Before you register for registration with the Admissions Office, all successful candidates should visit the PTI Clinic for medical examination. Observe the data specified in the registration plan.
- The Institute is not liable for any disqualification due to false information provided by the applicant or failure to comply with the Institute's registration / registration guidelines.
- Applicants who have been admitted to a course other than the one they have applied for should register on the JAMB website to change the course according to the current course offer. Only then can such candidates print their JAMB registration certificates after accepting the offer via the JAMB portal.
The MSG team congratulates all candidates who have made it PTI Allow list,
Check List of schools whose post-UTME forms are not available We appreciate your opinion and look forward to it. Therefore, if we are to provide you with updated screening information at the right time, please include your phone number and email address in the comments box below.
See: JAMB post UTME crop marks. In the meantime, do not forget Hot school news We will be there for you all the time. Visit us regularly to get information about the admission exercise.
Share this information with your friends. You can also ask questions about this page. Do not forget to like us Facebook site
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source