Block # 8 of the Summer Sampler 2019 Details:
Name: Violent (although she is only small, she is violent)
Designer: Kitty Wilkin
Boot Camp Ability: Tiny Piecing
Whoa. Kitty did not joke when she said she would create a pattern that would help the crew of Piecing Bootcamp to work on tiny approaches.
Can you believe how great that is? I would like to make a full size quilt with this single block. And I'd like somebody else to make me a full-size quilt with tons of those blocks. Ha!
The waste of paper stacks with tiny pieces is no joke.
Do not forget to check that IG hashtag # summersampler2019
Do you want to improve your placement game? To join Summer Sampler 2019: Assemble bootcamp and learn a new skill every week! Subscribers receive a new quilt block pattern every Monday, and each block deals with a new spinning skill or technique. Join in and get immediate access to all blocks already released. If you join after the quilt is done, you will get all the patterns. Click here to participate!
Summer Sampler 2019 includes:
• Fully tested instructions for 21 beautiful blocks – a new 12-inch block (completed), which will be sent to your email inbox every week from May 20 to October 7
• Complete finishing instructions for making an 80×92 inch quilt (delivery on October 14th)
• Two layout options for completion instructions (all subscribers receive both – you do not have to decide!)
• All fabric requirements and recommended Moda Bella Solids colors (YES! There are fabric kits! Available from Sewtopia and Canadian store Crazy for patchwork)
• Quilt mockup coloring page for planning
• Access to a Facebook group that is only available to subscribers to interact with other quilters and designers
The designers of Summer Sampler 2019 are:
From top to bottom, from left to right
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source