We had a great opportunity to test the Mel Kids Science Kit. We have been using the Mel chemistry kits for years. The company offered to give us a free "Mel Kids Science Kit" kit for an honest evaluation. Let me begin by saying that my children are 15 and 16 years old, but love everything that has to do with science. We looked at the set with small eyes and the girls tried to be as honest as possible.
I must add the following: I may get paid if you click on the links below. I only add articles that we use and approve for unschooling or homeschooling. Thank you for reading my blog.
Our honest rating
Our review Mel Kids Science Kit First, check everything that is included in the kit. The girls loved the kit and thought the comic book was a really fun way to show the instructions. When the girls read the comic book, Mac had fun playing different voices for each character. The children found the pictures easy to follow and the final product looked exactly like the picture. We liked that there are two boxes in the set and everything is organized very well in own small bags. After we finished, we went over the workings of Science and Mac (who loves history), though it was super cool, the authors included a bit of history.
Some minuses to Mel Kids
Honest reviews always have a few minuses. We did not find much, but here are a few that we think could be improved. First, it was hard to understand how to read the science comic. Belle suggested placing a small number in the corner of each frame. We liked the story part, but suggested that they have more resources to expand it, if you like.
Important information about the MEL Kids Science Kit
- Educational subscription service that combines hands-on experiments and the AR app to explain the science behind it, aimed at children ages 5-10 years old
- The subscription covers a wide range of scientific topics, such as: For example, light, sound, static electricity, ballistics, air flow, etc. Kids learn how the camera, rocket, and jack work.
- The subscription costs $ 24.95 per month
- The AR app is available on request
Mel Chemistry Info
For those with older children, the Mel Chemistry Set is just the ticket. We use it for years and we love it too. Over the years, the instructions have improved along with videos.
- Mel chemistry is for children over 10 years.
- Free, comprehensive starter kit and VR headset. Every month 2-3 experiments are delivered to your door.
- $ 34.90 per month subscription with 2-3 experiments per month
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source