The OSUSTECH referral form has been the subject of debates for several reasons, which are discussed below. Admission to higher institutions in Nigeria has always been a big deal, and that is because every high school graduate is committed to promoting his or her education. In this blog post, we will inform you about the OSUSTECH transfer form and the step-by-step procedure for applying.
The cross-university transfer form from OSUSTECH comes into play when students decide, for one reason or another, to change institutions. That is, only from one university to another, the form does not cover transfers from one college to another.
What you expect from this post:
- How to apply for the OSUSTECH transfer form
- Steps and procedures for applying for the OSUSTECH transfer form
- The 7 most important reasons for applying for an inter-university transfer form
- Everything you need to know about OSUSTECH referral forms and how to apply
- Who can apply for the OSUSTECH transfer form and why?
There are 7 main reasons why students apply for an inter-university transfer form from their current university to another university:
You should be familiar with students who want to move from one university to another. You may be wondering why such a step is necessary if you weigh the rigorous processes these students must have gone through before being included in their current facility. Here are some of the top 7 reasons why students apply for inter-university transfer forms.
1) The offered course was not recognized by the NUC in the case of a university.
2) The course they should offer was not given to them, and since there is no room for their preferred course in the department of their current university, they apply for an inter-university transfer form from the school to which they are switching and start the process , For example, if the course received for Mary is not registered in her JAMB because of the insufficient high cut-off mark or insufficiently high post-UTME score, she will most likely take a different course, if in other departments Places available are the same faculty. Mary would definitely prefer to move to the department after 100 levels. However, if there is no room in the department, Mary would prefer to apply for an inter-university transfer form for the Ondo State University of Science and Technology or another university offering the course she wants. Apply as described below.
3) The cost of tuition at their current university may cause a student to move to another school. There were cases where school fees increased by 100% and students with financial problems preferred to use an OSUSTECH transfer form between universities or a school with low school fees, which offered their course and followed the process. The only problem here is that transfer between universities is not possible if such a student is over 200 years old.
4) Cult-related topics are one of the reasons why many students move to another school. Either rewrite JAMB or buy the OSUSTECH Interuniversity Transfer Form and a university of their choice and follow the required process.
5) Some students accept the transfer form depending on the school environment. Some only apply for the OSUSTECH Inter-University Transfer Form because they need to know the news and information they have heard about life at Ondo State University of Science and Technology.
6) Social influence and peer pressure are also a factor in applying for the OSUSTECH transfer form.
7) Continuing sexual demands of female lecturers and other related factors are another important reason why students change institutions, which necessitates an inter-university OSUSTECH transfer.
The good news is that OSUSTECH accepts students from other recognized universities as long as they meet the institution's admission requirements.
Before an Inter-University Transfer Form can be completed at Ondo State University of Science and Technology, OSUSTECH's management must determine the reason for your transfer and confirm that your admission to the school you refer is genuine and meets its own standard ,
The OSUSTECH Inter University Transfer Form is available to students from other accredited universities in Nigeria who must have been admitted by the 3 most recognized methods (see below) in each academic session. Before we go into more detail about applying for the OSUSTECH Interuniversity Transfer Form, ie the transfer from your current university to OSUSTECH, the admission procedures for the school will be discussed.
Inclusion of students in OSUSTECH (Ondo State University of Science and Technology) is made possible by these three methods:
1) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
2) direct entry
3) Diploma or JUPEB programs
These three methods are briefly explained below to understand four candidates who want to use one of the unlisted methods.
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination: Applicants who have used this method must pass the exam for the Hauptschulabschluss or the Allgemeine Abschlussprüfung, also known as GCE or equivalent, in no more than two sessions in five relevant subjects. The subjects should include English language and mathematics. The other three credits depend on the requirements of the department.
- Direct access: Candidates taking direct entry into OSUSTECH must have received at least two GCE Advanced A-Level Passes in addition to the above UTME requirements.
- Diploma or Pre-Degree Programs: Successful candidates who have passed the qualifying examination after an intensive 9-month preparatory course or a 2-year diploma program are admitted to certain study options that relate to the enrolled study program.
Once you understand the methods of obtaining admission to Ondo State University of Science and Technology, you should disclose all the information necessary to move from your current facility to OSUSTECH.
OSUSTECH INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER FORM: How to transfer from your current university to OSUSTECH
STEP 1Any candidate seeking admission to Ondo State University of Science and Technology through transfer from other universities must obtain the required form upon payment and receipt of a scholarship receipt for the fee paid to the academic office.
STEP 2: A duly completed form, together with academic records, will be submitted to the Admissions Office at least 2 weeks prior to the enrollment date for that session.
STEP 3After receiving the forms, the Admissions Office processes them and sends them to the Dean of the Faculty or the Head of Department for examination. Our recommendation to the Admissions Authority of the University, which then commits them and passes them on to the Admissions Office of the University for examination.
The admissions office must ensure that all credentials are duly accredited and certified, and that no students from other universities are cult members or have questionable character.
1) Please note that the OSUSTECH Interuniversity Transfer Form is only valid for students under the age of 200, as all students over the age of 200 who complete a 4-year course will not be considered for the transfer.
2) OSUSTECH allows transfer from other universities to students of the 300-level LLL, Medical, Nursing (B.N.Sc.) programs lasting 5 and 6 years and over.
Application procedure for the cross-faculty and faculty internal transfer form of OSUSTECH
Students who want to change from one faculty to another must meet the requirements of the university and the faculty. In addition, in the case of a faculty transfer, they must have taken at least three India 100-level courses. If such a transfer is ultimately affected, students must register all remaining 100 level courses in addition to their 200-level courses.
Please note that inter-faculty and faculty transfers are not allowed to love more than 10% of students in any case for a particular session. This means that the total number of students for whom transfer forms are issued may not exceed 10% of the total population of a department. This is the ideal number for all universities in Nigeria.
Any student wishing to move from his current university to OSUSTECH must ensure that he follows the above steps and procedures to ensure a smooth and easy transfer process.
Hope the information provided is well understood? Do you still have questions about the OSUSTECH transfer form and the transfer form for anyone who would like to change the faculty? Please contact us via the comment section below and we will respond accordingly.
Good luck with your application.
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source