Every prepper knows that it's a good idea to keep ammunition if you want to prepare for one greater catastrophe,
You can use it for hunting, self-defense or bartering.
But what kind of ammunition should you stockpile?
When planning a barter, you do not need caliber that nobody wants. And that's just a consideration.
In this video, Reality Survival & Preparation talks about what he thinks is the top 5 types of ammunition to store for collapse.
Here are his tips:
- .22 LR – Very common, good for hunting small game, very light and small.
- 9mm Luger – Ideal for self-defense, fits in a variety of handguns.
- 5.56 × 45 mm or .223 Remington – Also very common, cheap and effective.
- .308 Winchester – Widely used, works in AR10 and repeating stages.
- Track 12 – You can do a lot with it – hunting, defend yourself, etc.
In the video below, he does a more detailed case for each caliber. What do you think of this list?
This article first appeared on urbansurvivalsite.com See it here
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source