If we know where we stand as men and women as believers in Christ with God. Then we can have a starting point to know how to handle each other properly.
What does the Bible say?
1, Women and men are equally created in the image of God.
- Then God said, "Let us make humanity our image, our image, that they may reign over (the beasts). Gene. 1:26
2. Women and men were both equally good and perfect when God created them.
- God saw everything he had done (including husband and wife on the sixth day) and it was very good. Genesis 1:31
Third After the fall of Adam and Eve, apart from the salvation of Jesus Christ, women and men are equally sinful.
- For all have sinned and missed the glory of God. Rome. 3:23
- Everything we like sheep has gone astray. we have each – taken his own way; and the Lord has imposed upon him the iniquity of us all. Is a. 53: 6
4th Women and men have equal access to salvation through Jesus.
- For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16
- God shows his love for us in the fact that Christ died for us when we were still sinners. Rome. 5: 8
5th Women and men are equally loved by God and followers of Jesus are equally adopted as children of God.
- This is how we have come to know and believe in the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever stays in love stays in God, and God stays in him. 1 John 4:16
- See what kind of love the Father has given us, that we should be called children of God; and that's how we are. 1 John 3: 1
6. Women and men are just as valuable in the kingdom of God as all men.
- There are neither Jews nor Gentiles, neither slaves nor free, nor are there men and women, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal. 3:28
7. Women and men have unrestricted access to justice and holiness through Jesus.
- Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free from the law of sin and death in Christ Jesus. Rome. 8: 1
8. Giving women and men equal access to the holy god of the universe through prayer around the clock. We are all sitting in the heavenly places in Christ.
- But God, who is rich in mercy, because of his great love, with whom he loved us, Even when we died in guilt, we made ourselves alive with Christ (by grace you were saved) and raised us together to sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, Eph. 2: 4-6
- But when you pray, go to your room and shut the door and pray to your father, who is in secret. And your father, who sees in secret, will reward you. Frosted. 6: 6
11. Men and women are equally common heirs in Christ.
- Likewise, husbands live understandingly with their wives, and honor the woman as the weaker vessel, as they inherit with them the grace of life, so that their prayers are not hindered. 1 pet 3: 7
- And if children, then heirs – heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if we suffer with him, so that we may also be glorified with him. Rome. 8:17
There are more points that I could cover if I had time. We have equal access to God's word. We have equal access to the promises of God. We have equal access to most spiritual gifts. It was all revolutionary for women!
Women in the Old Testament and even most men did not have such free and direct access to God. They had to go through priests, especially through the high priest. And even he had direct access to the Blessed Sacrament only one day a year. Jesus has opened the holy of holies for all of us! To all who love and trust Him.
In many ways, we are the same in Christ and have the same access to countless blessings as believers. And yet, in the church and in the family, Men and women have different roles. That is a good thing.
We have the same value as humans, but we are not the same.
We should not want to be the same. It would ruin God's beautiful design!
Women and men are not identical. We are not interchangeable.
We are all human, but men and women have profound differences. Thank God for these differences! We should celebrate it!
In the economy of God, the stronger protect the weaker – spiritually, financially, physically, etc. … Those holding positions of God-given authority / leadership must humbly, selflessly, lovingly care for, nurture, and guard them who care for them. Those who lead are responsible to God and other authorities on earth for their responsibilities.
In Christ, while living in the power of the Holy Spirit, our roles are not depressing at all! They liberate!
I hope to talk more about roles in upcoming posts.
We are precious because we are created in the image of God because He loves us more than we can imagine, and because Jesus died for us to pave the way for us to stand properly with God.
Further information on today's topic can be found here this post.
What do you think about this topic? Are you confused? Angry? Upset? Glad?
How to have a saving relationship with Christ
Are men and women the same in God's eyes? from www.gotquestions.org
What does it mean that humanity is created in the image of God? from www.gotquestions.org
Restoration of biblical masculinity and femininity edited by Wayne Grudem and John Piper
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source