NEW: Couples 3-Session Introductory Special (100 USD Discount)
Are you thinking about trying couples therapy or marriage counseling? Not sure where to start? PARC now offers a 3-session introductory special for couples wishing to explore relationship counseling with a highly skilled and experienced relationship specialist. During these exploratory counseling sessions, you and your partner will learn how to define and manage your relationship conflicts and how to better listen and communicate with the help of a neutral and supportive PARC relationship therapist.
Common topics that you can discuss in your special counseling sessions:
- Can one disagree less heatedly? Learn how to "win" both arguments by tackling conflicts healthier.
- Tools that can help relieve tension and repair fractures.
- Does too much compromise compromise your relationship? Would you do almost anything to avoid conflicts?
- What could a "separation" mean for your relationship? The end or a reset? How to at least start talking about it.
- How do money conflicts affect your relationship?
- In this way, you can create more leisure time together and separately.
Our 3-session special is only available to new customers and is a great first step for couples who have never been together in relationship consulting. After completing your three sessions, you may continue working with your therapist as a couple or separately, but you are under no obligation to do so. For more information, please contact PARC Customer Service at 917-340-7592 or Write us an eMail,
NOTE: We also offer a special 5-day pre-marital relationship check for pre-married couples ($ 250 off). For details and registration please contact us,
Park Avenue Relationship Consultants (PARC) are some of New York's most experienced and experienced relationship therapists for couples, families and individuals. Our trained, licensed therapists have private offices in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Riverdale and Long Island. Full confidentiality and privacy are guaranteed. Only outside the network. For more information please contact Contact PARC Customer Service or visit parkavenuerelationshiptherapy.com,
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source