You finally decided to visit Canada’s world-famous Niagara Falls. Next, search the internet to learn how to apply for a Canadian tourist visa. Let us help you. Follow these steps and prepare for your Canada-inspired social media posts!
Decide how you want to apply for a Canadian tourist visa.
On-line – You will download and submit all forms and required documents; Payment is made by credit card.
Personal / mail – Download, fill in and compile all forms and papers.
Complete the application and all other required forms.
- Read the instructions carefully when filling out the forms. This is one of the most important steps to apply for a Canadian tourist visa.
- Don’t forget the barcode!
- Review your application and ensure that you have completed all of the required information and documents as specified in the document checklist. In the event of non-compliance and incomplete documents, your application will be returned or rejected.
Pay the processing fee.
- Don’t forget to check the latest information on visa application fees before processing your application, whether you submit it online or in person.
- If you apply online, you can pay the processing fee at the end of the application.
- If you apply personally, go to the nearest VAC and bring your passport and required documents, IRCC fee instrument, and money orders.
Submit your application form.
When you pay the processing fee, you will receive a receipt with a unique tracking number that you can use to track the progress of your application online. You may also be asked to provide your biometric information.
After submitting, all you have to do is sit back and relax … and follow your application online!
Do you need further help applying for a Canadian tourist visa? Speak to an immigration advisor now or send an email to [email protected]
Note: We are not the author of this content. For the Authentic and complete version,
Check its Original Source