Before you go! Share this content on any social media platform
Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission recruitment 2018
This is intended to alert the public that the Nigerian Army as a direct short-service commission Emagazine.credit-suisse.com/app/art … = 157 & lang = DE The Commission is calling on jealous claimants to seek commission for the service, and the good news is that this job offer is open to both civilians and military personnel. Englisch: emagazine.credit-suisse.com/app/art … = 263 & lang = en , If you are looking for a job in a leading Nigerian company, look for a job in the United States Nigerian military? If you fall under any of those, then I think you've made the right decision by visiting us at this time, because we'll cover all the basic things you need to know about it Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2018and we will outline everything below as the time is now to apply because at the time of writing this post the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Form 2018 is Out and there are many people out there who still find it very hard to DSSC Recruitment Portal of the Nigerian Army, and if you fall under this group of people, please do not bother anymore, as we will cover everything you need to know;
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Form
- DSSC Recruitment Portal of the Nigerian Army
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Requirements
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Application Guide
- Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment state of service
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment job title
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Job Positions
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Entry requirements
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Job Location
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2018 Closing Date
DSSC recruitment requirements of the army
- At least B Eng or HND in Electrical Engineering (Option Power) with other relevant trade qualifications from state recognized institutions.
DSSC Recruitment Entry requirements of the army
All applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Be a Nigerian in the sense of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be a man or woman between the ages of 20 and 30, while medical advisors in January 2019 are no more than 40 years old.
- Being physically, mentally and physically fit to NA standards.
- Recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees who must prove the character and integrity of the candidate. These may not be submitted by a local government chairperson / secretary or an officer of the Armed Forces under the rank of lieutenant colonel and equivalent or deputy commissioner of police and beyond, who must be from the state of the applicant. Passport photos of referees must be attached to the credentials.
- Candidates must submit a letter of attestation from their previous institutions.
- Measure at least 1.68 m (for men) and 1.65 m (for women) in height.
- Must not have been sentenced by a court. The military personnel must be free from disciplinary action (this must be confirmed by the commander / commander).
- Have at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of at least one Lower Credit from a recognized institution of learning.
- Has a valid birth certificate, certified by the National Population Commission, a hospital or local government council, or a valid age.
- Has a valid certificate of the state of origin.
- Applicants must hold a NYSC Relief Certificate or, where applicable, a valid Exemption.
- Graduates with professional qualifications must be properly registered at the beginning of cadet training by institutions recognized under Nigerian law.
- Only academic credentials acquired since 2009 will be considered.
- Candidates must provide contact details and parent / guardian phone numbers and Next of Kin.
- Candidates must not have body inscriptions or tattoos.
- Applicants must submit all original copies of educational certificates (from primary to post-secondary secondary school).
- Service personnel must provide valid military identity cards and letters of recommendation from their commanders / commanders. You must also provide a valid letter of NA sponsorship in higher education institutions. In addition, they must have served at least 5 years in the unit.
- The candidates may not belong to any sect / society / brotherhood.
- All female applicants are recommended to participate in Fachkorps, z. B. in the fields of medicine, legal service, supply and transport or army public relations.
Army DSSC Recruitment 2018 Terms of Service
- Direct Short Service Commission is granted for 15 years for an initial period of 8 years, renewable annually for another 7 years. Direct regular commission can be granted as a sergeant after conversion after 3 years.
- The transition to Direct Regular Commission is not automatic. It is based on the availability of vacancies and other criteria that will apply or be in force from time to time.
- All graduating officer cadets must sign an acceptance on the terms of the Direct Short Service Commission before receiving a commission from the Nigerian Army.
- The credible period of service will be based on the date of cadet training for both civilian and military personnel.
- NB: Medical Advisor Officers after successfully completing military training receive the rank of Major.
- NB: Officer cadets who have successfully completed military training are granted the rank of lieutenant without benefit of service.
How to apply for the DSSC Recruitment 2018 Army
(1) Log in https://nigerianarmyms.ng/ to create an account.
(2) Read the qualification criteria.
(3) On the Home screen, select the DSSC or SSC application type. Make sure that you have selected the correct application type on the start page.
(4) Click "Register" above to complete the registration form.
NOTE: REGISTRATION MUST BE TAKEN ONCE AGAIN. IF YOU ARE REGISTERED BEFORE REGISTERING ONLY BEFORE FILLING YOUR FORM.
(5) Upon successful registration you will receive a success message via email from & # 39;The Nigerian army".
(6) To log in, click the Login tab and you can complete the forms.
(7) Add your profile (you will need a passport photo and your personal data).
(8) Add your qualifications (WASSCE and other certificates are entered here).
(9) Upload / Edit Accompanying Documents (attach your certificates here).
THE NEXT OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL OF THE ABOVEMENTIONED STEPS HAVE BEEN MET.
(10) Print your photo cards. The first page is signed by a court, while the second page is signed by the chairman / secretary of your local government or a military officer in the rank of lieutenant colonel and above, who comes from your country of origin.
Applicants to the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment must print out their online photo slip after completing their application. The first page must be signed by a court, and the second page must be signed by the chairman / secretary of the local government or a military officer of the rank of a lieutenant colonel or of an equivalent or higher rank, who is from your state. Successful applicants must present their printed photo slip to the examination board during the interview.
The closing date for Nigerian Army 2018 DSSC Recruitment Exercise is yet to announce.
Thank you for reading until the end, we appreciate your opinion and we expect it. Then, if you need us to update you with more information at the ideal time Nigerian Army 2018 DSSC Recruitment/2019, please give us your phone number and e-mail address in the comment field below.
To be informed
MyEduHub is your premier educational hub that fills the gap left by other standard media creations. And below are things we have in store for you, because your satisfaction is our only priority
Previous questions and answers on outstanding exams in sub-Saharan Africa
Scholarships for students
Scholarships for Africans
Scholarships for Nigerians
Latest updates for different schools and institutions
Trend and Hot Recruitment spots
Jobs in Nigeria
High paid jobs in Nigeria
Scholarship past questions and answers
Awards and internships
What is your opinion? It is not great!
If you would like us to keep you up to date first with our latest school news, trend updates and job updates, scholarship updates, exam guides and so much more, leave your email below, subscribe to our feed and make sure you get this post share with others any social media icon available on this site
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER: All information posted on Myeduhub is intended for general and educational information only. The use of external links is at your own risk. The provision of these external links is not an affiliation of any kind, nor is any advertising or consulting advice, trusteeship or other relationship established between them. Myeduhub can not be held liable for damages, losses or causes of any kind resulting from the use of the external links or the provision of this information.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the content in any form is prohibited except as follows:
- You may print extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only or download them to a local hard drive
- You may copy the content to a third party for personal use, but only if you accept the site as the source of the material
You may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, transmit or distribute materials from this Site without express written permission. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on this website.
But if you think You own this content and believe that your copyright has been infringed or infringed. Please make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and rest assured that action will be taken immediately
keywords: accepted for screening. Army recruitment. certificate of origin. Completion date for the DSSC 2018 Recruitment Exercise for the Nigerian Army. Excercisearmy 2018 DSSC Recruitment Exercise was started. How to Apply for Nigerian Army 2018 DSSC Recruitment Exercise. Nigerian army. Nigerian Army 2018 DSSC Recruitment Exercise. Nigerian Army 2018 DSSC Recruitment Exercise has begun. Nigerian Army 2018 DSSC Shortlistment Exercise. Nigerian Army 2018 DSSC Shortlistment Exercise has begun. Nigerian Army dssc. Nigerian Army dssc 2018. Nigerian Army dssc 2018/2019. Nigerian Army dssc 2019. Nigerian Army DSSC application 2018. Nigerian army dssc form. Nigerian Army dssc portal. Nigerian Army dssc recruiting 2018. Nigerian Army dssc recruiting 2018/2019. nigerian army dssc recruiting portal. Nigerian Army recruitment. Nigerian Army recruitment 2018. Nigerian Army recruitment 2018/2018 form. Nigerian Army recruitment 2018/2019. Nigerian Army recruitment date 2018/2019. Nigerian Army recruitment 2018/2019 result. Nigerian Army recruiting 76rri. Recruitment Form of the Nigerian Army 2018. Recruitment of the Nigerian Army 2018/2019. Nigerian army recruitment result. www.nigerianarmyms.ng
Before you go! Share this content on any social media platform
SOURCE: NIGERIASCHOOL UNN-EDU STUDENTINFOPORTAL
MYSCHOOLTRICK TOPSCHOOLNEWS SCHOOLINGS
BESTSCHOOLS FLASHLEARNERS SCHOLS SCHOOLINGINFO
UNILAGADMISSIONGUIDE EDUCELEB GURUNAIJA
APPLYSCHOOL DAILYCAMPUSGIST SCHOOLNEWSNGR