Before you go! Share this content on any social media platform
Candidates who have chosen University of Lagos in JAMB's 2018/2019 Direct Entry (DE) Applications are eligible. In addition, the candidates must own five (5) credits at a session in relevant O / level topics such as English and Maths.
Applicants must also meet all O / level and DE requirements for their course advertised by JAMB.
SCREENING FEE –
Suitable applicants should register on the University's website www.unilag.edu.ng, Then do the following:
• Click Full Time Admission;
• Click on DIRECT ENTRY Screening;
• Log in with the JAMB registration number and last name in lowercase as a password.
• Create a remittance advice;
• Go to a commercial bank to make payments or pay online;
• Return to the Unilag portal to complete the screening form.
• Print the DIRECT ENTRY E registration certificate